• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
shut the **** up. I sent the update to zac days ago. He will update it when he can.

You ***** and moan about how you dont care about the pr so again shut the **** up you ****ty @zz bich. Im so sick of your biching. Damn it dude it doesnt matter where u r on the pr you will always ****ing lose to gnes/razer trela.
: (

Drillmaster

Smash Rookie
xyro you cannot raise a baby, you cannot run whobo 4, and you cannot update the pr. Tired of ur goddamn incompetence.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Pwii, shut the hell up.
You can neither speak, nor type English properly.

Drillmaster

Smash Rookie
>Xyro how big is the venue
>SHUT UP I KNOW WHAT IM DOING BLLAHR BLAHR HURRRP HURRP, I RAN WHOBO 1 BACK IN 1801

>Hey I think your post is stupid
>Doesn't make statements any less true.

I like ur logic xyro

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
>Xyro how big is the venue
>SHUT UP I KNOW WHAT IM DOING BLLAHR BLAHR HURRRP HURRP, I RAN WHOBO 1 BACK IN 1801

>Hey I think your post is stupid
>Doesn't make statements any less true.

I like ur logic xyro
first off, i dont use logic.

2nd, if you are gonna try to make fun of me or call me out, at least recall the situation correctly. you cant even do that lololololol

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
have i ever told u that ur avi looks like u ill? :awesome:

if u guys r still karting by 9 i would like to hop in

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
xyro seeing as how i went to like 1 tournament in 2 years (over a year ago) can my name please be removed from the brawl PR.

besides the fact that i disagree with actual "retired" (and not the semi retired cheerleader/attention *****s) players on the list, people who arent even active/never actually active since after the list/rankings were determined throws off the entire value of the PR slightly.

im not saying like update the pr or anything, just give zac a green light to delete my name

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Of course Xyro would be late to his own Hoko event and I would have to help coordinate. Sometimes I wonder...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Results:

1st: yaλa1337-17pts
2nd: RT-16pts
3rd: Tallman-11pts
4th: Illmatic-6pts
Dropped out: Smoom-8pts(originally 9pts but -1 for dropping out)

I don't know if you'll accept these results Xyro, but whatever...I did what I had to do. I kind of already know whether or not you'll accept these results, but feel free to surprise me for once.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I would argue it's not spoilers, but it was the best part of the chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom