• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
What up houston. Whoever stole my controller... **** you. That is all. everyone else I think you are the coolest especially sync & trela! Hope to see you all in dallas soon :D

:phone:

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I've tapped better stuff than that, real talk I'm about to attempt sync's college gurls, idgaf, my drill knows no limits, inb4 cops.
About to go to work!

#Team Drill.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
ur drill will know its limits when the bedrock that is an std dulls ur precious drill

condoms also dull ur drill if u know wut i mean
:troll:

Zori

Smash Champion
guys i finally decided! i was trying to find the perfect day to have my olimar class but justin was a big problem but its all good now so w/e, friday from 6-10 is when ill have the class i post more when i get back home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom