• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Oh God...EVO phails hard...what kind of a ruleset is that? Items and Rumble Falls ISN'T banned? Unless I missed it in the banned stages list...also 75mm allowed?

Quite garbacious.
yup i still believe this is just a joke...if its not...EVO just did a a truckload of crack and acid to come up with those new rules

will i am pretty sure no one will be following those stupid rules...

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I really want to play Seth, as I am now a fellow Falco mainer. Will be nice to get tips from the top Falco player in the world.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
I don't really main any one but i would love to MM Wolf not so much Falco lolz i play him everDAy over and over i never play wolf.... at all.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Ok cool but I don't know what you look like to find you though lol. I'm seriously about to create that Texas picture thread. I'm going to go do it right now. :)

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Ugg... I keep practicing 0% death combos with Ice Climbers, but so far there are only a few characters I can do them on almost every time (Marth, Ike, and Falco). These chain grabs take so long to perfect xD. Once I finally do get a lot better at them, I might just become a feared Ice Climber player *hopes*

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Hylian, could you do it at HOBO 4? Because I remember you didn't really chaingrab Seth in your IC vs Ike matches.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
you should go and you should start playing me again onii stop being......a donkey

you got aim Onii-Chann mine is PIMPSLAP19999 add me so we can chat....

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I was like wtf? It makes it so much easier to just see the people near us if we have our own thread. I've already PMed him about it.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Tallman, that pic... you need to post another, I think your alittle cuter than that, but thats jsut me.

DREW WTF!? YOU DIDNT LET ME POST MY PICTURE OF ME AND MEH GIRLFRIEMD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom