• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esca

Smash Champion
He already challenged me, so I'm accepting it. Lol, good luck to you Cesar.

The Melee thread said that Melee skills carry over to Brawl, so if that's true, then Cesar should be able to beat anyone, since he's been playing melee for so long.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
ROB dittos aren't that bad. Much better than Fox or Falco dittos were in Melee.
I rather see peach dittos in melee and you know how boring thoseare...:ohwell: and sorry but I think all dittos in brawl = epic fail

He already challenged me, so I'm accepting it. Lol, good luck to you Cesar.

The Melee thread said that Melee skills carry over to Brawl, so if that's true, then Cesar should be able to beat anyone, since he's been playing melee for so long.
technically yes, then again you yourself know how brawl is full of bs and most of the stuff makes no sense which keeps me wondering why you guys play this game? maybe I should just pick up meta knight and end this lol

Popertop

Smash Champion
omg are you serious??? rob dittos ftl man :( do you play anybody else?

oh hey popertop what's up man? its been a while haven't heard from you. do you even play 3s anymore? I'll probably go to hobo 14 after work or before work if I work during the night
I actually played a ROB ditto today, and it wasn't that bad.

Yeah I still play 3s, although there aren't any tourneys for me to enter so I get rusty alot.
My Ibuki got better, but I still ahve a lot of stuff to work on. I play Akuma too.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
Fine fine, I'll play someone else. But you'll have to agree to let me play ROB if you win the first two, okay?

So basically, no worries on there being ROB dittos. :p
so you want to do 3/5?

I actually played a ROB ditto today, and it wasn't that bad.

Yeah I still play 3s, although there aren't any tourneys for me to enter so I get rusty alot.
My Ibuki got better, but I still ahve a lot of stuff to work on. I play Akuma too.
get 3s online man that thing is too good :bee:

Esca

Smash Champion
I rather see peach dittos in melee and you know how boring thoseare...:ohwell: and sorry but I think all dittos in brawl = epic fail

technically yes, then again you yourself know how brawl is full of bs and most of the stuff makes no sense which keeps me wondering why you guys play this game? maybe I should just pick up meta knight and end this lol
I dare you to pick up meta-knight man. I bet you won't, because your afraid of failure. Your afraid of losing to me, a "Mediocre" player, so you just start arguments about other things concerning the game. I think you should pick up metaknight, and play me at HOBO 14. Screw 50, lets go 100, broseph. I'm garbage at this game, so you should beat me, right?

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
I dare you to pick up meta-knight man. I bet you won't, because your afraid of failure. Your afraid of losing to me, a "Mediocre" player, so you just start arguments about other things concerning the game. I think you should pick up metaknight, and play me at HOBO 14. Screw 50, lets go 100, broseph. I'm garbage at this game, so you should beat me, right?
if you want me to play you thats fine then and nope I hate meta knigh. and wtf is broseph? 3/5??

Sudai

Stuff here
Cesar, so are we set?

$20-500(you still need to decide)
3/5
Whatever rules for the tourney we're at.
I can play ROB but not until you win 2 matches.

If you wanna change anything just tell me, otherwise I'm gonna finalize it and slap it in my sig.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
Cesar, so are we set?

$20-500(you still need to decide)
3/5
Whatever rules for the tourney we're at.
I can play ROB but not until you win 2 matches.

If you wanna change anything just tell me, otherwise I'm gonna finalize it and slap it in my sig.
hmmm ok if you want then 20 dollars is fine

Okay, $50 Diddy VS. ROB. 3/5. Neutral Stages, Same Characters, or I'll let you pick meta if you want.
thats fine, I don't play meta btw

Santi

Smash Lord
I'm going to college this year and I still have never shaved.

Nor seen the slightest hint of a pube.

Santi

Smash Lord
I guess now we know why you REALLY go through girlfriends so fast :X
im confused

first off....

how did you know I went through Girlfriends so fast?

second... I like boys....

third I like boys named Beah

fourth.... I still dont understand how me having bald balls would turn women off :)
hehe

heytallman

CTALL
Was it your first time shaving? D:

You're sooooo cute!
I had the same reaction, sans the "you're so cute" part. gg

fourth.... I still dont understand how me having bald balls would turn women off :)
hehe
Dude forget having bald balls, try having a bald head. Because, as many know, I'm the most bald player you see at tournaments.

baldness = awesome, whether it be your balls or your head.

Also lol @ esca

Santi

Smash Lord
Dude forget having bald balls, try having a bald head. Because, as many know, I'm the most bald player you see at tournaments.

baldness = awesome, whether it be your balls or your head.

Also lol @ esca
notwhouthink
:)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Santi, you can't include BEAH! when speaking about liking boys b/c BEAH! is a MAN, and we're all gay for BEAH! because he's just that good, and he always wins in fights between two people that aren't him.

And I was implying that your crotch hadn't pubertized, sir. Yes, that's a word now.

Sudai

Stuff here
Super Powers. You have to pick one.

Pubertization - The ability to instantly make your pubes grow.

_or_

Pine Cone Production - For every pine cone you eat hole, you can materialize a pine cone in your hand.

PICK NAO! > : O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom