• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
Ive been to your house once, but mr. mouf locked my keys in the car and i had to pay 55 dollars to get it unlocked!!!! i sso pissed!!!!

yea, call RT and others to come over, will u parents be ok with us over?

TGM, I got dawn, neon, and void to come. So whats going down?

Gea

Smash Master
Not to be an *** or anything, but I'd prefer no more than 3 other people over anyways (as in, 2 besides TGM) because this is small, at night, and there will only be one setup. No point in having 10 guys over when only 2 (or at most, 4) can play at a time.

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
so who else is going wants to go to kages house he said call him. just get his information from the front page

dawn001

Smash Ace
Not to be an *** or anything, but I'd prefer no more than 3 other people over anyways (as in, 2 besides TGM) because this is small, at night, and there will only be one setup. No point in having 10 guys over when only 2 (or at most, 4) can play at a time.
well then bring tv!!!!!!
ill be there for sure...

onii-chan

Smash Ace
u havt loooked deep enough then cause all of these in finies are situational just like in melee.....well except for wobbling.
Smash balls will not be alowed for obvious reasons.....some are one hit KOs while others are TOTALY un-avoidable......so yea smash balls are off.

and yes, there are always people who will never go to brawl,,,,,,,,and in the end they just stop playing smash because most people will not go back to melee. and untill u figure this out.......you will be one of those.

GUYS! i wanna play melee tonite. anybody up for smash after 9pm? im serious.

post back!!!!
yeah i can understand that much...but it as i said before if they set ya up for one its pretty much is over...
that wouldn't stop people from having fun with it...i just know there is goin to be a new match involving them

i just guess i will then tgm...i am just stubborn that way...

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
Thunderclees (713)-922-7442 315 Valleywood Rd. (apt.716) The Woodlands, Texas 77380

By the way, I have my own place if anyone wants to get some small smash events going.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
hey guys this tournament on the 16th is probably gonna be like the last tournament i go to (melee) so i encourage everybody to go please seriously

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Mdm, theres really nothing you need to know. bring 10$ for 1vs1 and another 10$ for 2vs2. The rules will be explained at the tournament. Plz go, its houstons last tourney. Mouf, if u need a ride i can give u one.

kalo, you continue to suck and u will further suck in brawl,,,,,,,,,if u play....

Gea

Smash Master
Mdm, theres really nothing you need to know. bring 10$ for 1vs1 and another 10$ for 2vs2. The rules will be explained at the tournament. Plz go, its houstons last tourney. Mouf, if u need a ride i can give u one.

kalo, you continue to suck and u will further suck in brawl,,,,,,,,,if u play....
Oh snaaaaapz. I'm throwing some music on those vids from yesterday and compressing them now.

Xyro77

ladies!!!! PLEASE bring set-ups to CESARWTF tourney. THings will go faster and more friendlies wil take place if set-ups are brought!!!! I BEG OF YOU!

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
i can quite possibly bring everything, tv depends though but most likely

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's a neat glitch that will certainly help Toon Link's recovery game. It probably has something to do with the physics engine not detecing the momentum being cancelled from the d-air. Lol, if they had smash players as testers, this probably wouldn't made it past them. ;)

heytallman

CTALL
if they had smash players as testers, this probably wouldn't made it past them. ;)
Didn't Sakurai say, on the original Brawl site that the guys working on the game had played Melee day in and day out since it like came out? lol, you think they'd catch stuff like that.

But yeah, if they had smash players for testers, stuff like this would get past them. Along with the infinites. And wavedashing would probably still be in lol

Xyro77

Guys! houstons 1st bawl tourney has been set. please check the thread i made

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
Tarzan remember what the judge said, you just got out of prison. Is life in a box really want you want? Resist the urge.

ATTENTION CESAR MENDOZA:

I highly suggest you have low tier or teams first... that way Roy can make it for singles. I want the last tourney to be as exciting as possible. It should be. THINK ABOUT IT!

:-) :-) ;-)

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
does anyone live close to the woodlands? anywhere close to sawdust or woodlands parkway or something? ive been wanting to start up small smash tournaments at my apartment, and i have several people who would be willing to go but i also want a share of truely experianced players. if anyones up for it that would be cool. its only me and my roommate, so we dont gotta care about parents or anything, just making sure we dont bother the neighbors and stuff. anyone does anyone live around the woodlands?

Xyro77

Sorry guys, i wont be able to make this tourney. work didnt give me the day off.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
mdmfrmdaridge, im prett **** close to the woodlands... we could probably set something up in the coming week. PM me.

Allan.... that is disappointing :):)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I might go. It'll depend on what happens this weekend.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
well now that allan is going, i don't have a ride. is anybody willing to give me a ride from la marque (close to galveston) all the way to the tourney? i really want to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom