• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
ROFL

I just got home from work and came back to read what's been going on lol to funny

i thought this thread was gonna turn into the SoCal thread when yall started posting tig ole bitties and talkin about them.

Oh yea and someone tell me why LeeHarris got banned :laugh:

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Okay guys, so I wasn't gonna make a big post about it, but...

A Beaumont Smashfest with Louisiana?

When?

December 21st at Esca's!

With no other than... Louisiana?!? WTF?!?

**** just got real guys, me and Sudai are doing a "Your mom is a gay, half-mexican, half-black man with 2 ***** and horrible sideburns match."

You have to see this guys. Come to my fest. Or you could go to axxo's? lol.

Nope cant come to mine because December 19-21 is a SSBB tourney at onii-con........not gonna have it that day..........but everyone should consider going to the awesome onii-con:p

They always have more than 2 brawl touneys......1 on the 19.....1 on the 29....and maybe one on the 21.....
plus its at a anime convention.........and a rave party on sat

Gnes

Smash Master
Princess? I hope that was a nickname >_>

oh god...this is gettin too tasty ;)

Infinity will win...playin MK is funny cuz even if u have experience, once ur in the air...PLAYTIME IS OVER!...seriously metas airgame just destroys all options

Lastly...falco can't win...hes falco

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
My internet is out one day and this is what happens?

50 pages of low tier/mk argues/and trash talking/and boobs?

My little mexico eyes can only take so much.......

Btw. I will be better at next HOBO/tourney :p

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Thank you for correcting me, sir.

Btw. Are you the only one coming down from LA? I would like to play more of you at the Beaumont Fest :p

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I will accept all side bets on Infinity beating CY.

So:

$20 - Esca
$5 - Popertop

:). I won't even have to do anything to get this money lol :).

I will also offer a MM of any amout to CY and Esca if they want. As long as it's over $5 i'm game :).

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I came in here to read the LeeHarris meltdown without realizes I'm stepping on unholy ground. Houston...

/brandishes Holy Water.

Esca

Smash Champion
I will accept all side bets on Infinity beating CY.

So:

$20 - Esca
$5 - Popertop

:). I won't even have to do anything to get this money lol :).

I will also offer a MM of any amout to CY and Esca if they want. As long as it's over $5 i'm game :).
I bet that CY beats Infinity, not the other way around.

And I'll money-match you that $20 dollars that I win from that bet.

Edit: and just incase you guys haven't figured it out yet, i'm in love with every smasher, evar.

CY

Smash Ace
this is going to so funny beating infinity. let's get this **** recorded. actually, all jokes aside it should be a fun set and win or lose, i'll have fun(unless he's gay and picks luigi's or some other homo stage)

hylian, i will accept a MM against you. $5 against your marth and $5 against your G&W. if you say ANY MM, i'll also throw out my falco vs your random. kk accept those. we can also do my ness vs. one of your low(LAWL) tiers.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

also hylian i demand we play a lot of friendlies at the next HOBO or tournament we both attend, i need some G&W practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom