• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
lol dbz recovery? you mean when i was stuck under fd as yoshi? yeah that was sweet, let me know next time you wanna play!

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
So if I want to attend, I just show up at 11 am? Oh TGM remember me from Cesar's smash fest I was that jiggs O_O

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
how late? most likely though, ill be playing tf2 so if its still a semi-reasonable hour just give me a call!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It should be 3 stock, although the average match shouldn't take more than 4 minutes unless both players are camping/stalling/running away...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian house with me if you want to leave the next morning. Ill be glad to have you!
If I don't work sunday morning then I will be glad to take this offer :). Thanks.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys im updatig the rules. Omni wants a few things changed.

]"Everyone should be registered by 11:30 at latest. 12:00 is when singles will begin, and directly after singles has ended teams will begin.

Rules are:
$10 to enter singles
3 stock, 7 minutes
$10 total for each team
3 stock, 8 minutes

1vs1 is double elim and 2vs2 is single elim.

Also, the money that is given for pot with be put into PRIZES!!!! Omni isnt allowed to give out CASH prizes cause PLAY N TRADE would be in a shiz load of trouble.

Trust me on this, it will be fine. If you are unhappy with this, i have an ideaWhatever prize you get, trade it in back to PLAY N TRADE for full CASH value.........and BAM, you get your cash.........teehee

Prizes may include: games, gift cards(not just play n trade),consoles,bag of poop, and other sweet items.

Plz check the front page each week to see if any changes are made. ALso, i wish everybody to show up to this so that we can all see that brawl isnt as bad as we are maing it out to be.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Oh, sweet, the singles entrance fee dropped 5 bucks! Das always good! :bee:

Stanks that they give prizes though....that's cuz gambling's illegal in Texas.

Not like I have a problem with that, but I DO have a problem with ppl thinking that tourney prizes in cash is gambling.

Oh well, u get a bit o' glory for winnin tournies, that never changes i guess.

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
Random tripping along with air tripping will be much of a complaint if someone loses because of it. I'm sure the people entering will keep that in mind.

Any else air tripping with Peach and dying while trying to execute the parasol?

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
Blah, so because I got a new job, I'm not going to be able to make the tournament anymore. *sad panda face*. TGM, I greatly appreciate you saying you'd reserve a spot for me since I'd have to make the drive over, regardless.

On a positive note, I just won my first Brawl tournament :). But geez, I did not realize Game & Watch's attacks come out so fast after each other XD.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Jeremy... jake.... Xzalla... i would totally be down for any sort of melee action.....

its starting... can you feel it?

call me any of you if you can

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Random tripping that CAUSES someone to lose a match is rare (it's only happened to me like twice out of hundreds of matches...), and air tripping is even more rare. It's more annoying if anything, so you just have to live with it. :/

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Jeremy... jake.... Xzalla... i would totally be down for any sort of melee action.....

its starting... can you feel it?

call me any of you if you can

Keep my number all of yeeh, 713-505-8688

Also, David, come over and bring Wii so we can do Brawl and Melee money matches.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lol, there was NEVER an agreement about Melee matches. That's just something you imagined...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
HOLY F! I played jimbo this weekend. He mains captain falcon its really good. he will go to the april 5th tourney. jimbooooo will rise through the ranks.

Velox

Smash Ace
Xyro, you forgot that this game sucks.

Jeremy, my GT is "VELOX000", but usually I don't play halo with smash friends.

Velox

Smash Ace
Yeah, I understand, Sethlon is going with it too, but me, nah, I've let that part of my life go. It's sad really.

Hey, they've got White Marth avatar now! *You will no longer need Pit avatar. Will you discard it?*

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
HOLY F! I played jimbo this weekend. He mains captain falcon its really good. he will go to the april 5th tourney. jimbooooo will rise through the ranks.
lawl, have you played roys falcon? its still pretty beastly despite all his nerfs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom