• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Not in the mood for the funny business, Illmatic. I kinda really need a serious answer. :applejack:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
You can house with us, Espy and K Prime.
I'll figure out the ride stuff for you two in a second.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
K Prime and I need a bit of help.
Nike's taking us to Houston, but we can't afford to stay with him at the hotel. Would we be able to stay at Sync's place? Furthermore, would it be possible for anyone to be able to take us to and from the event? :applejack:
I don't get it, Zano. I wanna be that guy game or something?

Anyways... Sync, any room for 2 more?
Espy Prime or I, depends since Nike only has two spots left. Either way, even if I don't go and the other two do, might as well get housing for them two.
Sure Slush and holy crap this smashfest is legit!!!!
I think that applies to you two, maybe.

z00ted

K Prime and Espy can come, we'll house them and give them rides.
Vote for me 4 real tho

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Just got thru answering all Pm's regarding whobo 4. Just so everyone knows today is the final day for late registration. 12:00 midnight registration will close and paypal payment will be removed from the site. Whoever is not registered will have to register the day of the event. Everyone who enters the venue will have to buy a wristband and there will be no exceptions to anyone. Security will be strictly enforced to prevent anyone from coming in without a wristband. If you dont have a wristband your not getting in plain and simple! Thursday at 12:00am I will be forwarding everything to xyro so everyone contact him if you have any other questions after thursday. Let the countdown begin, 3 more days and its showtime!

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Just got thru answering all Pm's regarding whobo 4. Just so everyone knows today is the final day for late registration. 12:00 midnight registration will close and paypal payment will be removed from the site. Whoever is not registered will have to register the day of the event. Everyone who enters the venue will have to buy a wristband and there will be no exceptions to anyone. Security will be strictly enforced to prevent anyone from coming in without a wristband. If you dont have a wristband your not getting in plain and simple! Thursday at 12:00am I will be forwarding everything to xyro so everyone contact him if you have any other questions after thursday. Let the countdown begin, 3 more days and its showtime!
When is the earliest we can get those wristbands?

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
:\. There won't be any way to expedite the wristband process. Maybe meeting you or Deangelo on Friday?

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Lol I don't like waiting in long lines if it can be done earlier. Hence going to anime matsuri extra early or late to avoid long lines

:phone:

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Roy's Probably not going. I didn't get a chance to practice with him before. Been so busy with the new job transition

:phone:

z00ted

Guys, please vote for me in this thread:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=317519&page=56

I've asked like two times before, and only like Pj, Sync, Skypirate, and Slush have done it.
I sorta want to be interviewed if given the chance, and it only takes two seconds to type "Illmatic" and vote for me.

Kilik, RT, Xyro, Razer, Gnes, Fliphop, CY, Tesh, Trela plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom