• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
p4, how hard is the lagiacrus for the village urgent quest? I have a great sword with 624 atk and jaggi armor with the normal armor sphere upgrades.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
p4, how hard is the lagiacrus for the village urgent quest? I have a great sword with 624 atk and jaggi armor with the normal armor sphere upgrades.
You should probably get better stuff lol, but I mean you can try it and see. It's actually been a while since I've done that fight, but I'm gonna get to it soon enough, we need to play online :)

heytallman

CTALL
Jaggi armor y? I forget what you have access to at that point, but good armor might be Quropeco just for the sick evasion bonus, or Rathian for the added health. If you can get Rathian, I'd say use that, I used it throughout the rest of my low-rank career.

Also normally I'd say "get something better that's not a great sword" just beause I don't like them, but I use hammers, so my argument is invalid.

LEVEL 3 HIM, GNES

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
****ing aura **** eating butt munching ****** *** ***** *****

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'd post gifs of MK Shuttle Looping the entire cast to their deaths...but what's the point?

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yes...that is what I was implying...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Fox used his double jump and his recovery is mostly horizontal.

Trela just capitalized.

MK though...SWOOSH. -1 stock. +10 sadness.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You posted the gif and called it "Lucario bull****."

...I forgot, who's being salty again?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Actually he kept trying to Up B instead of just using shine or SDIing up.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I assume you created them?

Why create them if you weren't a little bit mad...?

I find it entertaining when people deny an obvious truth. ;)

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I assume you created them?

Why create them if you weren't a little bit mad...?

B
I find it entertaining when people deny an obvious truth. ;)

Why would I be mad? It didn't to me and again I didn't say anything about it, once again you assumed.

Honestly, I thought the gifs were hilarious.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
lmfao at P4 making some great gifs and RT/Xyro condemning them for no good reason other than them constantly being salty

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Just stating facts.

And pretty bored at work.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Jaggi armor y? I forget what you have access to at that point, but good armor might be Quropeco just for the sick evasion bonus, or Rathian for the added health. If you can get Rathian, I'd say use that, I used it throughout the rest of my low-rank career.

Also normally I'd say "get something better that's not a great sword" just beause I don't like them, but I use hammers, so my argument is invalid.

LEVEL 3 HIM, GNES
Cause I haven't been playing for terribly long and I was too lazy to make any new armor after that since it was the first monster armor I had available. It's helped me get through 4 star ranked missions so far, but I just recently got the rathian quest and beat her so I'll most likely make that. I'm working on making a long sword now that I unlocked it, I'm just using the great sword cause it's been godlike at the beginning of the game and it's the strongest thing I've made.

Are hunting horns in this game, I miss those.

heytallman

CTALL
I'd recommend everyone go see Moonrise Kingdom, it just started today at River Oaks.

It's the newest movie from Wes Anderson, who makes wonderful films. This film includes a lot of his quirks and signature stuff, and tells a nice story that is not too deep, but full of funny stuff. Definitely worth watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom