• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

heytallman

CTALL
Illmatic, I randomly came across a band that I'm rather enjoying, was wondering if you, the indie encyclopedia, have heard of them. They're called Minus the Bear.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
old as the bible, bro

you're on the path of righteousness, though
keep it up

z00ted

join us, tallman
follow our lead or start in our direction and then choose your own path

we welcome any and all in the pursuit of benefiting from allowing others to discover enjoy the greater things in life

heytallman

CTALL
I listened to them 5 years ago. You = no indie cred.

:phone:
Good. I don't want indie cred.

join us, tallman
follow our lead or start in our direction and then choose your own path

we welcome any and all in the pursuit of benefiting from allowing others to discover enjoy the greater things in life
**** you, you still don't think Dark Side of the Moon rules.

CY

Smash Ace
Radiohead, The National, Interpol, Grizzly Bear, TV on the Radio, Thom Yorke, Joy Division, James Blake, The Weeknd, Wilco, The Tallest Man on Earth, Damien Rice, Arctic Monkeys, Arcade Fire, Bjork, Apparat, Fleet Foxes, The Xx, The Smiths, New Order, Sufjan Stevens, Massive Attack, Portishead, PJ Harvey, Bloc Party, Modest Mouse, The Mars Volta, At the Drive-In, Bon Iver, The Knife, Deerhunter, Elliot Smith, Four Tet, Wavves, Best Coast, Sigur Ros, Pavement, Neutral Milk Hotel, etc etc.

tallman/xyro learn these bands or u sux

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I believe people are traveling to OoC tourneys...

Zori

Smash Champion
Mega Millions tho..

lol people don't understand rt

Radiohead, The National, Interpol, Grizzly Bear, TV on the Radio, Thom Yorke, Joy Division, James Blake, The Weeknd, Wilco, The Tallest Man on Earth, Damien Rice, Arctic Monkeys, Arcade Fire, Bjork, Apparat, Fleet Foxes, The Xx, The Smiths, New Order, Sufjan Stevens, Massive Attack, Portishead, PJ Harvey, Bloc Party, Modest Mouse, The Mars Volta, At the Drive-In, Bon Iver, The Knife, Deerhunter, Elliot Smith, Four Tet, Wavves, Best Coast, Sigur Ros, Pavement, Neutral Milk Hotel, etc etc.

tallman/xyro learn these bands or u sux

10/10 would read again

BioDG

Smash Ace
Ill what are you studying in college? I always wondered if you were planning to get into the Music industry since you seem so passionate about it (couldn't tell if it was just a hobby or not). Either as an artist or on the other side like publishing, management, etc.

z00ted

Ill what are you studying in college? I always wondered if you were planning to get into the Music industry since you seem so passionate about it (couldn't tell if it was just a hobby or not). Either as an artist or on the other side like publishing, management, etc.
don't know

interested in english/business/law but can't really see myself doing any of it every day for the rest of my life

good idea and it's definitely been in my head before, but I don't know if my family could take that seriously

then again, it is my life.. we'll see.

Zori

Smash Champion
im a music major too ill but more in the production of radio If you don't know what you want to do you can always pick business because everything is a "business" :p

BioDG

Smash Ace
Zori knows.

If you do what you love, everything else will follow. But sometimes it requires making tough choices in the beginning. As long as they allow you to get one step closer, the choice will always be worth it.

Anyways, good luck on your future. H thread can be stupid again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom