• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
oh yea i forgot hobo was this weekend
help me spread the word to other cities guys
PLEASE

Tesh

Smash Hero
If you haven't spread the word well enough yet, I think its way too late.

I'm expecting alot of people don't know about BN being the next day either.

Xyro77

while everybody is at hobo im gonna make an announcement. its the best way to get mass amounts of people informed

Xyro77

No, thats the internet.
Assuming people miss HOBO, i HIGHLY doubt people are gonna drive from SA/Dallas/Aust...ect early Sunday morn to BN. So the best way to get people is tell them the day BEFORE(aka at hobo) while they are IN the city that BN is in.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Assuming people miss HOBO, i HIGHLY doubt people are gonna drive from SA/Dallas/Aust...ect early Sunday morn to BN. So the best way to get people is tell them the day BEFORE(aka at hobo) while they are IN the city that BN is in.
Maybe some people won't find HOBO alone tempting enough, but will find TWO tournaments worth the trip. Or maybe they will only make plans to attend HOBO and won't be able to stay for Sunday if they don't know....in advance.

Xyro77

Maybe some people won't find HOBO alone tempting enough, but will find TWO tournaments worth the trip. Or maybe they will only make plans to attend HOBO and won't be able to stay for Sunday if they don't know....in advance.
If thats the case, then they are already going to BN. If not, a reminder will be given to people at HOBO(aka the people most likely attending BN)

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
It's not a technical bad thing I suppose, since I spent most of my childhood playing them and wouldn't mind playing them again, but paying full price for games I've already gone through so much just feels like a rip to me. I just want new stuff, **** tending to the new gen and giving them games they weren't born into.

Tesh

Smash Hero
What about the one where he gets hit by the car and the splattered guts on the window read "GET OUT"?

Xyro77

Yea I have that one but it doesn't say get out iirc. Just splattered guts.

Man that's an old one.

:phone:

Xyro77

About to post a video about my adventure to GameStop. Dude, it's amazing. Stay tuned.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom