• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Because you used my controller which brought good luck, just like my fortune cookie brought good luck to Razer...WHY CAN'T I HAVE GOOD LUCK FOR MYSELF?!!!!!??!?!?!??!?!?!!11!!

Anyways, I only recorded a few vids because my laptop had to be used for TIO due to malfunctioning equipment, so...don't be sad if you don't see your vids.

Illmatic, if you really need a bracket image as though your life depended on it, I could post one. I'll email the TIO file to Xyro when I get his email address.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Hey guys, I made one last blog for all my Texas friends. It's nothing too fancy, but I wanted to say thanks for being a part of my life these past 3 and half years:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13818826#post13818826

I didn't go into many specific shoutouts just because I didn't have time tonight, but I would love to write a little something specifically aimed towards a particular person if you just ask. :)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Lupe is so underrated but to me he's the best no doubt. keep doin your thing Lupe and soon people will recognize how real your music is.

****n best rapper alive

Lupe dubstep=fire these rappers dont know who they ****in with they be on their gloryhole "straight fire"

If u mua****az r not payn attention to wut he is sayn then u need to stop listening to hip hop we need to take a stand on letn these wack *** rappers n da game WAKE THE **** UP!!!!!!!! Fa real

Most of you people hating on Lupe just need to go back to listening to artisst like Waka Flocka and the other garbage on the radio that the media and government want you to hear. There is a possitive message here on this mixtape but you sheep are too brainwashed to even have a clue. Thank you Lupe for opening the minds of individuals who think and see outside the box.

so deep this is true real hiphip only people who understand music with sence thats deep can feel this listen to the stuff hes saying so real

he going against the illuminati

Realest ****. Don't expect to enjoy it if you don't understand complicated metaphors and witty wordplay...

ex****inactly

---Popular Searches

meek mill, 50 cent, j cole, wale, lil wayne, mac miller, french montana, trey songz, asap rocky, instrumentals, gucci mane, future, wiz khalifa, kendrick lamar, young jeezy, drake, tyga, 2 chainz, big sean, rick ross

Hmmm, no thanks!

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
I would just like to say I only put "lol" cause I was talking about that mixtape when it was actually "new"

I'm probably the biggest lupe stan ever but that mixtape is not appealing to me save a few songs.

Should watch/listen to this from his mixtape, I love it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMQwl8o_kmw&feature=player_embedded#!
The Cool is still my all time fave album next to Illmatic and 2 songs on The Cool are 2 of the best hip hop songs ever imo.

z00ted

The Cool and Food & Liquor are the albums from Lupe that are outstanding.
Lasers can die in a fire.

That song is sick.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Maharba you took my batteries and now I don't have 6 batteries for my sensor bar + wiimote.

:/

Edit: nvm, I can use the ones from my Xbox.

z00ted

im colder than the fridge and the freezer
im snatching all ya *****es at my leisure

gucci gucci fendi fendi louie louie prada

Zori

Smash Champion
I like that boom boom pow
Them chicken jackin' my style
They try to copy my swagger
I'm on that next **** now
I'm so three thousand and eight
You so two thousand and late
I got that boom boom boom
That future boom boom boom
Let me get it now

fergie>lupe

z00ted

Gnes and Razer are some of the biggest tryhards I have ever encountered in my entire life.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I got a netbook and i gotta transfer over LOTS of stuff from my old/current computer. Im kinda sad because my current computer has been with me from 2006 till now.

Im sad.

Comfort me.

Please.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I got a netbook and i gotta transfer over LOTS of stuff from my old/current computer. Im kinda sad because my current computer has been with me from 2006 till now.

Im sad.

Comfort me.

Please.
You'll be sad...until you realize no longer have to worry about your power chord getting unplugged and wait for it to boot back up.

Just...don't spill stuff on it...again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom