• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
Welp, my wii just broke. Won't show the menu screen nor will it charge my iPhone.

F
THIS
LIFE!
:phone:
wuts with all the wiis breaking so suddenly now? :glare:

i broke mine trying to fix the buzzing sound it would make when it was playing a disk

nintendo's WORSE system by far :mad:

Tesh

Smash Hero
yo whats this new mario party/monopoly thing thats coming out? is it any good?

Where is RT and his video game wisdom?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It actually isn't related to Mario Party at all. It's based on the Itadaki Street series (never debuted outside Japan until now) made by a Dragon Quest designer (hence the DQ characters). It's like Monopoly but more advanced because you can invest in your properties (thereby increasing rent) and also invest your properties to increase rent. You can also invest in your opponent's properties via stock market mechanic and collect some of the profit from rent too. You win by either bankrupting the other players or reaching a set amount in assets. Read some impressions.

It's seems like it would take a long time to finish a game, since it's a more complex Monopoly-type game. It apparently has Wi-Fi too, so...

Also, 3DS firmware update has been pushed back until Dec 8 at the latest. Hopefully those GBA ambassador games are coming soon...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Also, 3DS firmware update has been pushed back until Dec 8 at the latest. Hopefully those GBA ambassador games are coming soon...
wtf how? i saw and aussy commercial advertising it for the 30th. as for the ambassador games, nintendo keeps saying they will be out before 2012

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Nintendo's Japanese website just posted notice today saying that the firmware update would be delayed. It will almost certainly be delayed here as well.

EDIT: Apparently, 3DS eShop has the notice as well. So, SWEET.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The only major thing it does is add ability to record 10-min 3D vids, so unless you plan on making some weird, lewd 3D videos and send them to Smoom...

I...just gave you ideas didn't I...?

Xyro77

The only major thing it does is add ability to record 10-min 3D vids, so unless you plan on making some weird, lewd 3D videos and send them to Smoom...

I...just gave you ideas didn't I...?
it does a lot more.

and i already send lewd vids to smoom.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh yeah, Find Mii II. I've read that it supposedly has branching choices now...hope everyone has play coins to waste.

Smoom77

Smash Master
xyro has not sent me any lewd vids

and bloodcross/vinnie/zano/illmatic, if you can get to my house, we can have a party on friday, december 16th

Xyro77

where do you get all you gifs from for hobos?
MULTIPLE websites.

endoftheinter.net
senor gif
gifsoup
gif tumblr
reddit
4chan

and sometimes ill google things i want a gif for. literally google something simple like "gtfo gif" and u will find this

u gotta go through a lot of nasty gifs sometimes but its worth it. i have saved over 430 gifs in my photobucket. ill produce a download link of all of them soon if u guys want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom