• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931

onii-chan

Smash Ace
woot the pimpslap is coming back...but he will reveal himself as a new name...lol you will have to just find out at axxo's smashfest...

and this new name change also has effected me...next tourney come around i will no longer be known as "onii-chan" i will be called:(either)

syke
eidos
zues

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Axxo's SMASHFEST 6:F-ing Mesquito's!!!!!!

Was up ppls. Im throwing a another SF this friday before HoBo 10 and it will be exciting.

Things at this SF:

-Bunch of side games. Teken 5 ,Melee ,MVC2 ,SC4 ,and more.
-Carpool to PZ next day.
-Tournament if a lot of ppl show up.
-I will be housing ANYONE!!!!
-Hopefully I can get ride of those F-ing Mesquitos.

Plz bring set ups. Brawl/tv/wii.
Bring money for 2 dollar tourney and so we can go to Wendys ,Waterburger ,McD ,or lil Ceasers.
Address is 802 Booth St. 77009 Houston,Tx
Axxo's Cell: 832-659-9561

Call for any questions.

Hope yall come.

Again I will be housing ANYONE.

Can yall plz tell me if yall are coming so I can make a list...Thx

I will accept all MM but if i run out of money then i will give u an i o u sticky.....lol....
Cause im not planin to take a lot of money.

If u need housing then im ur man but im limited on things....so i strongly advise yall to bring these things if u want or can: insect repellent,air mattresses,blankets,pillows, or even tents......lolol

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
*Enters attack mode as well"

This town ain't big enough for the three of us. Have you SEEN how big keef + teef is? *Destroys challenger*

We shall **** in doubles, keef! ;);););););)
It's a trap. I'm trying to assemble all the Lucas mains in Texas. Then I will kill all of you!
*becomes best Lucas by default, since he plays Lucas, doesn't he?*

...DOESN'T he?

EDIT: omg Axxo, way to steal my thunder with your gargantuan, neon-colored font. You jerk.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Axxo's SMASHFEST 6:F-ing Mesquito's!!!!!!

Was up ppls. Im throwing a another SF this friday before HoBo 10 and it will be exciting.

Things at this SF:

-Bunch of side games. Teken 5 ,Melee ,MVC2 ,SC4 ,and more.
-Carpool to PZ next day.
-Tournament if a lot of ppl show up.
-I will be housing ANYONE!!!!
-Hopefully I can get ride of those F-ing Mesquitos.

Plz bring set ups. Brawl/tv/wii.
Bring money for 2 dollar tourney and so we can go to Wendys ,Waterburger ,McD ,or lil Ceasers.
Address is 802 Booth St. 77009 Houston,Tx
Axxo's Cell: 832-659-9561

Call for any questions.

Hope yall come.

Again I will be housing ANYONE.

Can yall plz tell me if yall are coming so I can make a list...Thx

I will accept all MM but if i run out of money then i will give u an i o u sticky.....lol....
Cause im not planin to take a lot of money.

If u need housing then im ur man but im limited on things....so i strongly advise yall to bring these things if u want or can: insect repellent,air mattresses,blankets,pillows, or even tents......lolol

woot yeah everyone go now!!!!wooot!!!kick Arse

as i alreayd told you when i left your house i might come but if i do i gonna stay for a bit and then leave around 6 or 7

heytallman

CTALL
You can't get in at Planet Zero until 12 noon. You'll be standing outside in the hot, hot heat if you show up before that. So I wouldn't get there at 10:30 or 11, because then you'd be outside for a long long time

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
There's trash-talking in a non-personal way and there's a personal way, and you definitely went the personal route. Sorry man, but I've lost all respect for you. Even my friends were like, "Wtf, Lee Harris is saying this ****?". And you won't even put up $5 to make my time worth while? Sigh.
Wow seriously?

Lee talks like that to everyone online. Why do you always take things so seriously online? That's really my only problem with you. You seem so up-tight for no reason. It's just the internet, chill out.

For example:

I hate TGM online. I can't stand the way he posts (Unless he is making fun of someone). But I love the guy in person. He is fun as **** to hang out with and we both know our arguments online don't mean anything because the internet doesn't mean anything when it comes to personal relationships.

TL;DR: Why so serious?

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
You're right, what was I thinking? Even though the only difference between talking online and talking otherwise is using your hands instead of your mouth, the same words mean completely different things, obviously!

Hylian, I wouldn't mind beating the **** outta you at the tournament. When I'm done taking $100 from you, the first thing I'm going to do is pay to **** your mom, and with the $99 I'll have left, I'll buy some food, pay for my entry fees and gas, and use what's left as a make-shift fan.

Omg just kidding! Cause it's the internet, teehee!

Haha, I'm really not uptight at all, I'm usually the funny guy in the group. I just don't like fake people.

Esca

Smash Champion
Guys, mm me please.. i want to give away my money.

Also, Tonyrulz, you'll get friendlies in..wif me! muahahaha.

PS: GL to all metaknights at the tournament. =]

PS2: I think Sand-Trap has sand in his trap. =[[

PS3: Mojojojo

PSP: Derpa derpa derp.

MassofthePhoenix

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty confused is sand-trap is being sarcastic or joking :S

Eh, since no one knows me, and I doubt anyone from south east TX saw my "meet and greet" thread I'll introduce myself. I'm Marc. You can call me MassofthePhoenic, MoP, Marc, ****head, anything really as long as I get the point i am being talked to, haha. nice to meet everyone

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty confused is sand-trap is being sarcastic or joking :S

Eh, since no one knows me, and I doubt anyone from south east TX saw my "meet and greet" thread I'll introduce myself. I'm Marc. You can call me MassofthePhoenic, MoP, Marc, ****head, anything really as long as I get the point i am being talked to, haha. nice to meet everyone
im furbs, i have low self esteem, im 42 and i live with my parents, i also play yoshi,

who do you use?

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
lol furbs: money match?
mark: you too?
i can only do one.......cuz i only have 11 bucks cash, and i realllyyyy don't wanna break a 10 or go to an atm cuz im lazy,

if i win vs esca sure! :)

actually........mind if i pay in change if i lose? lol

MassofthePhoenix

Smash Cadet
Glad to hear lifes treating you good furbs.

I've been trying to develop a sheik, was going to try to use marth but a lot of people seem to use him, and I haven't met anyone who's used her so yeah.

Not sure if I'll be going, pretty sure i'd just get my *** handed to me, I might go just to get knocked out early and watch other people play, learn a few things, and maybe partake in friendies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
HYLIAN!!! YOU NEED TO READ THIS!!!

Sandtrap said hes gonna **** your mom. Beat his ***!!!!!

SAND TRAP!!!!! You might wanna see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HYLIAN said he was gonna **** your GF. Kill that b@stard!!!!

LeeHarris!!!!!!!!! OMG EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz **** talk alot more. i wanna see some fist fights. i got my camera charged and everything!!!!!

Esca

Smash Champion
Glad to hear lifes treating you good furbs.

I've been trying to develop a sheik, was going to try to use marth but a lot of people seem to use him, and I haven't met anyone who's used her so yeah.

Not sure if I'll be going, pretty sure i'd just get my *** handed to me, I might go just to get knocked out early and watch other people play, learn a few things, and maybe partake in friendies.
I honestly wouldn't recommend it. Shiek isn't very good in Brawl. Honestly, you should also go to the tournament, rather than winning, you'd get plenty of friendlies, and get familiar with the Houston smash scene, but good job man.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You're right, what was I thinking? Even though the only difference between talking online and talking otherwise is using your hands instead of your mouth, the same words mean completely different things, obviously!

Hylian, I wouldn't mind beating the **** outta you at the tournament. When I'm done taking $100 from you, the first thing I'm going to do is pay to **** your mom, and with the $99 I'll have left, I'll buy some food, pay for my entry fees and gas, and use what's left as a make-shift fan.

Omg just kidding! Cause it's the internet, teehee!

Haha, I'm really not uptight at all, I'm usually the funny guy in the group. I just don't like fake people.
Hey, I think he's starting to get it. I lol'ed at the $1 mom joke. It was clever XD.

Err I mean:

I would have a cumback for that...but then I would have to wipe it off your mom's face, and I just washed my hands.
I have an idea....

Let's all be friends! :D
Metaknight players don't have friends.

Guys, mm me please.. i want to give away my money.

Also, Tonyrulz, you'll get friendlies in..wif me! muahahaha.

PS: GL to all metaknights at the tournament. =]

PS2: I think Sand-Trap has sand in his trap. =[[

PS3: Mojojojo

PSP: Derpa derpa derp.
fix'd

Edit: hylian save the arguments for real life too!

(i love you guys :))
im furbs, i have low self esteem, im 42 and i live with my parents, i also play yoshi,

who do you use?
i agree with you.
LMAO I love houston <3.

And furbs is amazing =O.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
I honestly wouldn't recommend it. Shiek isn't very good in Brawl. Honestly, you should also go to the tournament, rather than winning, you'd get plenty of friendlies, and get familiar with the Houston smash scene, but good job man.
don't tell him that after all i play yoshi!

I'm also over weight, and have been called socially ********

ily 2 hylian =O........even though we're both men....but it's okay cuz we're awesome!

@Phoenix: you should go, get friendlies in and it never hurt to get to know people here so that way you can play and practice when there isn't a tournament. look for me, i am unfortunately the ugliest and fattest ******* you'll see there :(

MassofthePhoenix

Smash Cadet
yeah i've been playing melee actually, yet to play brawl. heard bad things, heard good. Don't know if I should go mostly because i can't bring my own "setup". It would be a good idea to go to kinda meet the scene, ive met sethlon and g@be, they go to school with me, they're pretty tight.

MassofthePhoenix

Smash Cadet
don't tell him that after all i play yoshi!

I'm also over weight, and have been called socially ********

ily 2 hylian =O........even though we're both men....but it's okay cuz we're awesome!
Socially ******** seems like a pretty applicable term that could be used for most of Houston's population though, so no worries.

Esca

Smash Champion
@ Hylian - Does Beaumont count? =[

@ Mass - It still would be really good to go to the tournament. It's gonn' be huge.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Metaknight players don't have friends.
They only have victims :(

ive met sethlon and g@be, they go to school with me,
Oh hey, sup man. Honestly, I'd say you should come to this, if only to get to see the faces/see Planet Zero packed with like a hundred and twenty gamers. You could always just come and watch for free :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom