• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikamaru

jive
prescott... do this nasus build:

philosophers, heart of gold, merc treads or cdr boots, then sheen, to triforce. then get tanky. eff the warmogs.. it's a waste of money for nasus imo get like randuions, force of nature and what ever for your last item.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
seriously though keep working that kirby bro it'll help out nearly all of your hard DDD MUs bar olimar now that the bat is gone.
Kirby does better against Olimar than Dedede, IMO.

I'd rant about it, but it's way too ****ing late/early.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Important

I have room for one more person in my carpool, anyone down to go to Dallas this weekend?
IF I could go, and you'd, for some weird reason, let me come in your car, are you leaving friday night or Saturday morning?

Player-4

See you in 25 years
IF I could go, and you'd, for some weird reason, let me come in your car, are you leaving friday night or Saturday morning?
I'm leaving tomorrow morning and coming back Sunday morning, if you could be at Illmatic's at 7 in the morning or at my place (idk which, but it's incredibly important that you be on time) then I'd have no problem taking you

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I looked through videos on my laptop and apparently I have a clip saved from a live stream of Tesh getting a spring > Uair kill on Kilik and Tesh saying "Yes!" I still don't understand how random videos end up on my laptop.

:059:

Tesh

Smash Hero
I looked through videos on my laptop and apparently I have a clip saved from a live stream of Tesh getting a spring > Uair kill on Kilik and Tesh saying "Yes!" I still don't understand how random videos end up on my laptop.

:059:
Who let me and Kilik play on livestream? If I recall, the only time we played in tournament, we were forced into the corner of the room where no one would have to see.

Also, there will be a fest at Sync's today then? Im gonna drop by then.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Ok wtf do u all mean there's no sync fest, sync himself told me to go unless it was pj on his account. PJ get on aim, facebook, something. I was supposed to sleep over at sync's so leaf could pick all of us up from there, but now idk wtf im doing, my cellphone has no service, renewing contract atm.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Ok wtf do u all mean there's no sync fest, sync himself told me to go unless it was pj on his account. PJ get on aim, facebook, something. I was supposed to sleep over at sync's so leaf could pick all of us up from there, but now idk wtf im doing, my cellphone has no service, renewing contract atm.
fest=a bunch of people come over and play

just because theres no fest doesnt mean u dont come foo.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
UH is such garbage giving me a parking ticket despite the fact that I had the permit...**** UH. Challenging them is going to be fun. Gonna show them the ticket and then the permit and be like...do I win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom