• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
So I'm like 90% sure mk is gonna get banned after apex, so ima pick up 2 of my seconds and make em serious, so if I'm not going mk I don't want y'all to think i'm sandbagging lol, just getting rdy for the change so I don't suck ***.

Prob going pick up, falco and pit, lololol ics if I feel like practicing chain grabs, ewww, I prob have better secondaries but ima have fun with these.
:phone:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Trela, im glad u shared the legend of cucco that i showed you! But have you seen the legend of Charmeleon?

[collapse=WARNING! The following contains psychological nudity]
[/collapse]

Trela

Smash Lord
Hey, Houston!? Would anyone like to carpool with me and Gnes to Ft. Worth this weekend? We've got Revolution 5 tomorrow and Batou's Monthly on Saturday, and I'm guessing we would be leaving sometime around in the afternoon tomorrow before Doubles starts at Revolution, which is at 7pm.

So is anyone interested?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Woot. I got Portal 2 from a friend over the summer. Now I can have both for free. :)

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Hey, Houston!? Would anyone like to carpool with me and Gnes to Ft. Worth this weekend? We've got Revolution 5 tomorrow and Batou's Monthly on Saturday, and I'm guessing we would be leaving sometime around in the afternoon tomorrow before Doubles starts at Revolution, which is at 7pm.

So is anyone interested?
Me and pj, just give me more details.Like whAt time we leaving, what time we are comming back, gas money, u know boy.

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Is anyone playing tmrw? I just played wifi again for the first time in 2 months and I'm sad.

Trela

Smash Lord
Well, it turns out Gnes can't drive us anymore. He's got this exam to take today or tomorrow and it'll be his only chance to do so.

So is there anyone else willing to drive to Ft. Worth this weekend? It'll be me, Pj, and Pwii going with whoever is willing to, plus I'd be willing to team with that person for both tournaments now that Gnes isn't able to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom