• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
Nohe meant today...lol i called him and he said i had just missed him by ten minutes....i was calling 543 instead 534.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I thought he meant tomorrow too >.>, well hopefully he goes tomorrow lol? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

I pay gas money, no worries, gas is ridiculous expensive nowadays, I usually don't expect free rides lol. I will most likely even remind u lol
:phone:

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Lol pj u dumb as **** too, dialing the wrong number lol, get outta here, can someone give me a ride to syncs ? If I don't get one, I can't go :(, I'll pay.

Lol this is the only time of the week I get to play, damn... ******s....

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Lol At there being no public transportAtion in my area. Yo what is this? ****ing stone age? **** u Texas ;(, How they expect ******s without a car to move around? Farm truck? Yo ****

NearZzz

Smash Lord
lmao.

Can someone get pwii he will pay p4!rt!leaf!xyro!gnees1trelas long lost uncle! pwiis parents? SOMEEOEOENENE AAAHAHAHAH

NearZzz

Smash Lord

TRELAS FACE DURING DOUBLES GRANDFINALS, gnes had a blank face.

alright gfs was the funniest**** ever. like"

"dair combo trela to 70 percent" me n pwii"LOLOLOLOL"
" get a kill on gnes""LOOLOLOLOLOL"
"not able to save pwii from sding" "LOLOLOLOLOLOL"

pwii literally started choking on his gum not even lying.

pj pulls a bomb" "lmnao loololxdolxodx rofl"

pwii shuttleloops" lamaoaslfdksfdjnuf'

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Houston sucks, like WTF, u got hella money over here, hella investors, and u don't set up public transportation for low income people and no car people, seriously WTF is this. WTF is this?! I'm going work on my license, it's the least I can do lol, until then I'm pretty ****ed tho =D, least I'm getting wifi on Tuesday lol.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
pj finds out he has aids "lololOLoLOLOLOLOL"

pwii is diagnosed with the ebola virus. LMAOAAEJIFR83U8T84T4BWBRBNUHU

-DEAD-

pwii try to see if you can walk a bus route from where you live.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I can't check that on my iPad unless I download an app, ima wait till Tuesday when I get Internet and c, hopefully it is not like more than 10 miles.

I wanna play, get better, and get my drill mode back sooo bad, not being able to play is frustrating, specially with apex coming faster and faster. It is quite .... Frustrating actually

Tesh

Smash Hero
You can't just go to googlemaps and click "bus directions". It'll give you walking directions to the nearest useful bus stop.

BioDG

Smash Ace
At my church there's a bunch of dudes floppin down chairs like that.

It's the greatest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom