• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
I hate my tl he never sits back and camps he tries to aggro now my mk? never moves.
It sounds like you're giving your character selections their own personalities and a psychological embodiment. Not a healthy mindset, it often leads to schizophrenia, and in this case gives your character a makeshift "free will" and gives you something to blame defeat on. The choice is always yours, regardless of what character you use. However, it's always a good option to pick up a new character if you feel you're in a rut.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
It sounds like you're giving your character selections their own personalities and a psychological embodiment. Not a healthy mindset, it often leads to schizophrenia, and in this case gives your character a makeshift "free will" and gives you something to blame defeat on. The choice is always yours, regardless of what character you use. However, it's always a good option to pick up a new character if you feel you're in a rut.
pm me more on this please.

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
If the government REALLY didn't want us to know something, we wouldn't.
Conspiracies are bogus: do they really even matter? Not like we can do
anything about JFK now, right?

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
duh , we don't know a lot of things the government does because of our "safety", if any of those conspiracies turnout to be true, id be pretty ****ing tight lol, not much we can do but be informed, jfk was a fine man

:phone:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Bye Vinnie, have a good time in New York!

Also, I can't wait for this Wednesday - I miss the Houston smashers!

P4 already knows about my Wario :)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
if smoom came.. someone would die'

Pwii, your name is PWII how you are you going to tell someone they have a gay *** name?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If you've never played a Tales game, play Symphonia since it's the most recognizable. Then you can work your way from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom