• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Wow.

Pwii, you're being disrespectful and you don't know Xyro soooo please just:

You do realize every time you post you're digging yourself into a bigger hole, right?
Reminds me of someone.

Anyways, Xyro you **** - holy crap that was some quality **** right there.
I was laughing soooo hard thank you pj, flip, and p4 too.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Dead @ all this salt.

Pwii, dunno you yet but you seem like a chill dude. Relax. Ignore Xyro's **** online because he really is an awesome person irl. One of the best in the smash community I know. Real talk.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I loved Penn and Teller's show...why did they have to cancel it?

Remember kids, online persona =/= irl persona.

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
Dead @ all this salt.

Pwii, dunno you yet but you seem like a chill dude. Relax. Ignore Xyro's **** online because he really is an awesome person irl. One of the best in the smash community I know. Real talk.
Yeah he's a cool dude. His videos on youtube almost made me quit playing.
I can't touch that ****.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Besides some of the pics (I give you credit Xyro) none of his trolling was that amazing and then even the overuse of pics made everything b00ty after a while. Pwii vs all of Texas and he is still holding it down, gotta give my mans some credit.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Besides some of the pics (I give you credit Xyro) none of his trolling was that amazing and then even the overuse of pics made everything b00ty after a while. Pwii vs all of Texas and he is still holding it down, gotta give my mans some credit.
get the **** outta here with dat ol bull ****

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
alright so im guessing y'all got soft all the sudden, it`s all good, ima stop, i did disrespect xyro lol, he should punch me, but then i dont think he`s that stupid anyway since it would send him straight to jail, tho a person has to burden with all them mistakes ;), including putting those mistakes up on blast, if xyro was black... it would be easier lol

:phone:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
If that is not the definition of EC bias, i dont know what is.

Xyro versus P(oop)wii went down like this

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
I can do that too.

besides the pic ( i give you credit pwii) none of your responses were that amazing and then even the overuse of drills and bootys whilst talking to a bunch of males made everything even more booty after a while. Xyro vs pwii friends and pwii is getting bent down and *****, gotta give him credit he takes it like a man.

PWii, nakat and bleachigo^^

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
alright so im guessing y'all got soft all the sudden, it`s all good, ima stop, i did disrespect xyro lol, he should punch me, but then i dont think he`s that stupid anyway since it would send him straight to jail, tho a person has to burden with all them mistakes ;), including putting those mistakes up on blast, if xyro was black... it would be easier lol

oh wait, let me put it in a language you understand.....

NAKAT

Smash Champion
If that is not the definition of EC bias, i dont know what is.

Xyro versus P(oop)wii went down like this

Read bottom post.
I can do that too.

besides the pic ( i give you credit pwii) none of your responses were that amazing and then even the overuse of drills and bootys whilst talking to a bunch of males made everything even more booty after a while. Xyro vs pwii friends and pwii is getting bent down and *****, gotta give him credit he takes it like a man.

PWii, nakat and bleachigo^^
Don't see where I took sides since I was laughing at both of these *****s. Neither one of them are right for what they are saying, but Pwii went against like 4 people.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Pwii doesn't the main character of gurren lagan have to stop the moon? How you gonna ask me what it's like on the moon when the character you say you are has been there?

and nakat. u so biased y

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
nah that was the fake moon, the real moon is much gayer.

nurses don't make that much $$$$ relazhr, u better finish school and work that ***, oh wait mexicans already took all the jobs, damn son gotta step it up, texas is just the cheapest state i have ever seen, lucky ***, dollar store diapers, clearance rack, u got this, tho ppl usually wanna aim much higher than that. aight im done, where the white supremacy at now!??? WELL guess what, ur racist *** is done

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
aight ima give some shoutouts: shoutouts to nicole, shoutouts to sync, shoutouts to blackanese, shoutouts to vvv rapture, shoutouts to vinnie cannino, shoutouts to jash, shoutouts to will, shoutouts to vvv, shoutouts tonyt.

Suspect

Smash Hero
def shout out to nicole, sup with that other white girl smasher i keep seeing on mah facebook? Nairuu

trap right? y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom