• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Sync, you did bad on RC though in the part I saw. You should choose a CP that fits your style or you will just hinder yourself. But, I'm sure someone else has already mentioned that to you by now.

Sync is already doing better than people that have mained MK longer than he has. That has to count for something no matter how you wanna look at it.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
the fire nation has conquered the southern water tribe, grats to those that were in the tourney

also, who is going to be uncle iroh....u will need to be the father trela nvr had :)

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Lol Pwii <3

Ill is pretty good and good **** beating Atomsk hit me up if you want to chill when you get here

:phone:
OH word? ill try to hit u up! my set against atomsk was the worst but thanks anyways XD the whole venue turned off the set ups to watch a timeout lol.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Sync, you did bad on RC though in the part I saw. You should choose a CP that fits your style or you will just hinder yourself. But, I'm sure someone else has already mentioned that to you by now.

Sync is already doing better than people that have mained MK longer than he has. That has to count for something no matter how you wanna look at it.
Thanks Tesh. Yeah, I learned the hard way to not take ZSS to RC haha. I wasn't feeling too gay either late in the tournament but I guess that's when I need to bring the heat haha. Shlike just outplayed me our second set gotta work on my stamina for tournaments now.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
well... i fail to c how a points based pr is better than a wins/looses based pr. nj/ny does its pr based on wins and looses from every player and there is a panel of 5 ppl that give a weight to each win and loss. doesn't this sound much better? getting out ranked by someone that is more active, yo get outta here with that!!

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
well... i fail to c how a points based pr is better than a wins/looses based pr. nj/ny does its pr based on wins and looses from every player and there is a panel of 5 ppl that give a weight to each win and loss. doesn't this sound much better? getting out ranked by someone that is more active, yo get outta here with that!!

Than every pr would look like this.

1.roy r
2.smoom
3.xyro
4.illmatic
5.kadin
6.clair
7. roys wife and kids
8. melee
9. gnes
10. trela

HM= Xyro playing with only his pinky toe

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
im heading to houston right now, anyone hosting anything so i can try to go? going stay there for 3 days and 2 nights, lets c if someonethiing can happen ;]

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
So many things learned this weekend!

The pr is correct but i would put sync at 4th and me at 5th
Apparently you didn't learn much if you're coming home thinking that, lololololo.
It's going to be a while until Sync passes me up (I think he can do it).

On the other hand Mr. Pj, you will NEVER be higher than me on the PR.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Ill I hold a fest so he doesn't have to be chased out by your mom at like 6 so Pwii can get to know us longer

Only if that's cool of course. Also, I making the SSS7 thread right now so...................

j

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom