• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esca

Smash Champion
I wouldn't be surprised if his stabbing had something to do with drugs or drug buddies.
You should be ashamed of yourself, Allan. Seriously, why did it process straight back to drugs in your little brain? Do you have nothing better to do with your meaningless days other than to make random/completely false accusations about someone you barely know? Why couldn't you send condolences for once..? Why would I be "playing" yall into believing I got stabbed? Why would I randomly lie about that? Also, just because im breathing through this chest tube doesn't mean I can't text message. You really need to think before you speak.

To everyone not Xyro, im making a speedy recovery and I really really want to thank you guys for the prayers. When all of this happened, 3 of my good friends all watched me get stabbed, but I couldn't scream or talk or anything. It was a nightmare in real life. I guess im really just saying that we've all got to be alot more careful, even our best friends can turn against us.

Zori

Smash Champion
damn esca i hope you get better as soon as possible im going to try to visit you this week :')

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
You should be ashamed of yourself, Allan. Seriously, why did it process straight back to drugs in your little brain? Do you have nothing better to do with your meaningless days other than to make random/completely false accusations about someone you barely know? Why couldn't you send condolences for once..? Why would I be "playing" yall into believing I got stabbed? Why would I randomly lie about that? Also, just because im breathing through this chest tube doesn't mean I can't text message. You really need to think before you speak.

Holy **** you people need to stop being babies, stop choosing to take my stuff the wrong way and just deal with it. I will not change what i say because you CHOOSE to have your feeling hurt and CHOOSE to take what i say online(where there is no emotion/tone aka indicators that let you know if a person is serious or not) as what you would hear in real life or w/e the frak you guys did. If im wrong, thats cool cause it was only a guess/opinion.

Do you really wanna know why i immediately thought of drugs? I had a stepbrother(who does drugs) who lived in louisiana that literally did the same thing you apparently did yesterday/day before(w/e) and got shot 7 times which later he died. They found the 2 guys and they turned out to be druggies(his drug buddies). So without telling this story to everybody, i GUESSED(this means its NOT a fact and that it is also an OPINION) that your situation had something to do drugs or people who use them.

anyways

As for the "oh esca is just playing" it was a goof(but since 99% of you cant figure out when i am/not serious....they all turn into babies about it) . I literally stopped working and tried to get ahold of CY so he could text me stuff about you and your location. Ask him if u dont believe me. Im mean come on, do you really think im happy you got stabbed? You KNOW im not. You are one of the original brawl smashers here and a good friend to ALL of us. Im just not gonna post the typical empty "get well soon" post on an internet website that you may or may not read anytime soon. Id rather come up there and see you(thus me asking cy your location).

Xyro77

of course......
spiderman and zero has ****ty health. the 2 guys i wanna use. Yargh!

i wonder what the DLC chars will be like?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
As of right now, Storm and Dante will probably be top tier...of course it's too early to tell, but we'll find out soon enough.

Yeah, I saw that. If it's already started, I'll check it out later this week.

Xyro77

As of right now, Storm and Dante will probably be top tier...of course it's too early to tell, but we'll find out soon enough.
Yea man i saw dante at the very beginning and thought dear lord this guy looks good. man i wish i had a 360 or ps3 right now. i wanna play this game so bad.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
LOL, wtf?

I barely played MvC2...you'll **** me. D:

You should go to Best Buy and play the demo with me...you can embarrass me in public. Of course, if I win...

DEAR GOD.

Xyro77

LOL, wtf?

I barely played MvC2...you'll **** me. D:
Dude i used spiderman/guile/commando in mvc2. 2 of those chars didnt return in mvc3 so LETS DO THIS!

Im gonna use spiderman/ironman/zeroman.

PICK YOUR TEAM AND LETS MM

p4, she can heal herself and go to dark phoenix so u KNOW her damage output will be OBSCENE

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
From my understanding, she auto-transforms into Dark Phoenix after the regular one is defeated, but at the cost of 5 super bars. Her moveset looks pretty broken though...I guess they figured it would be the best way to balance her. Of course, if she gets hit during an assist...lol.

Xyro, BRING IT. Have they started the demos? If so, we can do it on like Tuesday, Wednesday, or Friday. YOU CAN CHOOSE THE DAY TO LOSE.
inb4Igetrapedhorribly

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Phoenix will be a glass cannon for sure, but still she seems like too much work and things can go bad quick.

Anyways as of now my team will be Morrigan/Iron Man/Storm. I may throw Chun Li in there somewhere depending on how she feels. I just really hope Morrigan doesn't have something ****ty like a bad dash or terrible supers like she does in TvC, that's the one character I want to be good/half way decent.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
If I played, I would do morigan, Dante, chun or zero. Probably chun though. Been using her since sf2 lol
I could switch morigan for zero if I like him more

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Guys, I can't find my Soul Silver D;

It's unlikely but Sync or Trela, one of you guys wouldn't happen to have it would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom