• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Look three posts above your previous post...it'll be at Sync's place Saturday, anytime. :p

Call/PM him for directions.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Earning that regular Africa status.

Gea

Smash Master
Well, when you do I gotta let you borrow that game. I NEED TO DISCUSS IT WITH SOMEONE BUT **** ME IF NO ONE HAS PLAYED IT

Sync.

Smash Champion
If I had it Gea I'd let you borrow it.

Yeah the fest will start at 12:30 when everyone shows up we'll have a $5 tourney and probably free teams.

Again the address (for any new smashers interested) is 4444 Cullen Blvd Houston, TX 77004 apt. 213. Gate code is #8338 and remember to park in visitor's parking on the right side.

If you guys need rides contact Leaf I'm sure he has room in his car. He told me to post this for ya.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
hello everyone my name is illmatic and i main peach in super smash brothers brawl

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
lol Amazing

EDIT: Hey sync, I'm running late today, probably won't get there until like 1:15-:145. You should save me a spot in the bracket if you guys start before then. ehh?....EHHHH? <Elbow nudge>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom