• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
IMO it's a chain grab :p If Ice Climber's Dthrow > Nana Fair > Grab is a chain grab then Kirby's Fthrow > Uair > Grab is a chain grab :p
Except that...it's not. It's a combo into a grab. By definition, a chaingrab means you chain together a series of grabs. Hence...chaingrab.

Keith, you probably won't find another ride to the smashfest. I'm pretty much the only one that gives rides in the Sugar Land/Missouri City area, and I won't be going today. :(

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Except that...it's not. It's a combo into a grab. By definition, a chaingrab means you chain together a series of grabs. Hence...chaingrab.

Keith, you probably won't find another ride to the smashfest. I'm pretty much the only one that gives rides in the Sugar Land/Missouri City area, and I won't be going today. :(
Man RT my pharmacist drives from over there all the way to where area where that PnT tourney was in spring everyday for work. Is that insane or what :psycho:

On topic: Any money matches for Fliphopper at PZ :O

KRDsonic

Smash Master
If that's true, then I could say I never chain grab with Ice Climbers o.o I just do "combos into grabs" over and over lol. Gotta love that Nana spike into an ice block (too bad it can be teched :/)

CY

Smash Ace
omgs. i just got back from mexico. i'm 17 and i didn't get carded once. parents paying for all my drinks = GG. playa del carmen is the ****. i recommend it to anyone with some spare cash, in the mood to party, and to see hot girls from ALL over the world. and not to mention kick *** clubs, bars, restaraunts, and amazing beaches with clear blue water.

Popertop

Smash Champion
KRD, that stuff gimps Marth of the edge way hard. LOllll
You gotta show me all your trix man I'm picking up IC as a second.

I'll MM you flip :D
Wario vs Diddy?
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
omgs. i just got back from mexico. i'm 17 and i didn't get carded once. parents paying for all my drinks = GG. playa del carmen is the ****. i recommend it to anyone with some spare cash, in the mood to party, and to see hot girls from ALL over the world. and not to mention kick *** clubs, bars, restaraunts, and amazing beaches with clear blue water.
hahaha thats mexico alright, now you already know how it is :bee: ppl already there drinking ta the age of 16 and entering clubs without being 18 and so on and so on lol

btw ppl my ROB is hated too much :laugh::laugh:

BigDaddyTheFalcoMaster

Smash Rookie
Hey Guys!!! I am a brand new member to this site after being referred to it by my friend. (THANKS BigMommaThePeachMaster) I live in Tyler TX, is there anyone who can give me a ride to this tournament? I can give Gas money and blow jobs!!! LOL, JK guy, JK...

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Hey Guys!!! I am a brand new member to this site after being referred to it by my friend. (THANKS BigMommaThePeachMaster) I live in Tyler TX, is there anyone who can give me a ride to this tournament? I can give Gas money and blow jobs!!! LOL, JK guy, JK...
ur either gay or a girl

where the hell is tyler tx?....

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If that's true, then I could say I never chain grab with Ice Climbers o.o I just do "combos into grabs" over and over lol. Gotta love that Nana spike into an ice block (too bad it can be teched :/)
Good, you shouldn't. That is what you are doing, combos into grab. ;)

Tyler, Tx, is...like a couple hours from here. My grandma used to live there, and I used to visit her when she lived up there. It's a pretty nice place.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Im gonna start usin a 2ndary....who should i pick? Seriously.
also for the girl smasher...its just another trap like the one jermey pulled some time back...so...

TRAPDOOR>YOU

Zamus would be a nice addition...seeing as how there are not many people willing to rep her...and also it would be that hard seeing as how if you use samus you could just change into her during you match...

KRDsonic

Smash Master
because if you only changed 5 moves they would be dittos of each other...although Zamus is much more sexier looking IMO

i don't like tomboys
That's true, sheik and ZSS are a lot alike lol. I mentioned sheik though because she's lower on the tier list and xyro seems like he could do well representing the low tiers.

Though I could say Ice Climbers so he could finally see how hard they are to use xD

KRDsonic

Smash Master
who exactly does samus have trouble with? I'm not sure. I know of a few like sheik and maybe captain falcon, and Ice Climbers do well against those two (I already know the answer is no lol)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm...someone to compliment Samus...

How about Zelda?

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I get you that ride for that blowjob, boy or girl....

CY

Smash Ace
me and take just had quite a few matches. first time i've played in about a month. went something like 4-5 to 2 marth/falco and then like 5-2 or 3 falco/DK. then we played alot of random matches for fun. were all pretty close :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom