• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Lol, My dad's named David. So I'm David Jr. AKA Champ.

My Dad's sister married a guy named David. My Aunt's son is also named David.

Ugh..........

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Does anyone know much about Steam?? If you are playing a game through them, can you only play against fellow Steam users? I was hoping you were able to play with anyone not just the people that are using steam.

I have heard good things about the service, but was just now starting to look into it more.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
It's only with people within the Steam community that you get to play with, with a few exceptions.

For example, Final Fantasy XI has its servers hosted by Square-Enix, so you play with others as well as from the Steam community.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Lol i just came to this thread to post that >_>

Hope it's good

The capcom version will be about turtling, the namco version will be about juggling

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
If Batman (Kadin) had a smashfest or a tournament at our house for his birthday (around August 10th) would any of you guys come?

We live in Katy which is about a fifteen-twenty minute drive from Funplex, and have about 4 t.vs which we could use all we would need are setups.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
If Batman (Kadin) had a smashfest or a tournament at our house for his birthday (around August 10th) would any of you guys come?

We live in Katy which is about a fifteen-twenty minute drive from Funplex, and have about 4 t.vs which we could use all we would need are setups.
I live twenty minutes from p4s near devry and the memorial mall.Someone should come play me then we can go shopping .

z00ted

HUZZAH

it shall be done.

Batman has actually improved alot lately :D

edit: how was A.L.S guys?

Smoom, Batman, Mr.T, and I went to go see Inception - I didn't think it was all that great overyhped.... greatly. Then later we played smash at his house.

z00ted

Who said they were going?
Well P4, Leaf, Smoom, Mr. T, Batman, Ponyo, and myself are going that makes 7... and I just brought it up - so if you wanna come you can - if not whatever your choice

We will have free pizza/cake/drinks

:D

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dude, it's Batman's birthday?

I AM THERE!

I do want to go see Inception, hmm...

z00ted

I'll money match anyone 10 dollars or less that Isn't Snake or Metaknight with Peach

I'll double your offer if it's mid tier or lower. (Not Toon Link)

z00ted

Just meet me up at my Smashfest/Tournament thing I'm going to be running for my brother's birthday around August 11th I'll post a tournament thread about it later - just waiting for more people to say they will come.

If the tournament doesn't get ran I'll do this anytime - anyplace as long as I you confront me with it haha.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Well, you got 4th ma boi.

Also I would like to go, I want to attend a lot of smashfests before school starts, even though senior year is easy peasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom