• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
But...but...TGM Combo...it can only be done in Melee. :(

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
So many of you are high-ranking members now... So many purple/blue names... I remember when Hylian first got promoted haha.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro/Gnes/Jerm/Esca/Razer will all be going to PHASE 7 tomorrow. I am using my HOBO twitter to post updates about the event. PLEASE "follow" my twitter or at least sign up for the text updates if you know you will be away from the computer.

http://twitter.com/HOBO_Series

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Good luck at PHASE everyone! (Wish I could go T.T)

But I'm driving my crew to Monsters Arcade, so it's not bad. With a lot of good people out of town, I may have a chance. XD

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Jerm/razer/Gnes/Esca

PLEASE be at razers house by 715am. we WILL leave at 730 in order to get to phase on time. PLEASE be on time. bring 15$ gas(i will only use 10 unless gas is MEGA expensive) and an ipod. We will switch spots every 1-2 hours or the people who ride in the back TO phase get in the front on the way BACK.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Serious Question.

Does anyone here still have that picture of Exposed Gness?

T0MMY

Smash Master
Hi, me and my brother are traveling through Texas on our way to MLG Orlando. I was hoping to stop in Houston and play with some of you if I could get housing for the night and a way back to my bus the next day.
I have a blog written about it for details: http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=60225

Posting there or PMing me on AiB would be best if you wan to contact me, but I'll try to stop by here again and check responses.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
I wanted to go to WHOBO to see all of my favorite Brawl players that I haven't seen in forever, even though I know I wouldn't do well in the tournament, but $50 venue fee. I'm broke. :(

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I wanted to go to WHOBO to see all of my favorite Brawl players that I haven't seen in forever, even though I know I wouldn't do well in the tournament, but $50 venue fee. I'm broke. :(
Hey no Money Johns. That title belongs to SA. :X

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Esca <3. Still using my old name, heh. Wish I could go to WHOBO and say hi to you, Take, Allan, Stiltz, Roy, Seth, RT, Gnes... the list goes on.

Edit: CY, Fliphop, Jerm, Mr. 3000, T-Rex, Ozz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom