• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
ATTN: Houston and anyone in this thread!

Hello, I'm Vectorman and I currently live in Wyoming! (It's wack here lol) anyway. I'm here to ask for support in the Vote For Combo Video of 2009 award. Now, sadly I can't offer $1 like Hax did for you to vote for Scar's video, (but I live in Wyoming, who knows maybe I'll get to meet you all since I'm military and travel alot now) however, it would be nice to have an "honest" vote you know. I'm a little baffled how yesterday Axe Effect was winning by a total of 41 votes, and now it's losing by 10 (and counting) =/.. As most of you may know,

I've been referred to as an editist for making combo videos, for Halo and ssbm related both. I created "Future Sight" and "Axe Effect" Combo videos.. and I give HQ videos, my best work in editing to well please you all! ^^; You know the community.. Without you guys supporting me. I'd honestly have no motivation, or desire but thanks to you all, I'm happy to make great combo videos for the future to come that hopefully you all will watch ^^;

Even right now, I'm actually preparing for ShadowClaw IV and the representation of that.

So i've come here to ask you, If all of you could please come to this thread below and vote for Axe Effect:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=263519

Unless you don't believe it is the best of the three..then vote for whichever you want to vote for. I don't want Axe Effect to win if it isn't what you all believe is the best combo video, but I'd really love your support for the Axe Effect. I worked very, very hard on it, and I believe it should win, maybe it's not as Falconesque as the other two are, but honestly how many Good Pikachus do you see win, How many Falcons? plenty? even at high level of play? and on top of that HQ quality, editing material. I try to offer the entire package for you all..

Thanks again for all your support ^^

CY

Smash Ace
that ***** takeurlife2 had that hard *** bracket.

gnes and whoever else that plays CoD on 360, get at my skills. you may be better at brawl, but i'll tear that *** up on mw2 SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: ima start playing that shizzle again

edit MY ****ING PREMIUM EXPIRED, FML

CY

Smash Ace
I'm legally on drugs, not illegally. :p
what are you taking? Hydryocodone, Tramadol or Oxycodone? those are just the generic names. might be called percocet or vicodin or some ****.

also send me some :embarrass

also that is how i first found prescription pills via a surgery. don't lie to me smoom and tell me you don't feel like a million bucks, son. it's been forever :(

Gnes

Smash Master
that ***** takeurlife2 had that hard *** bracket.

gnes and whoever else that plays CoD on 360, get at my skills. you may be better at brawl, but i'll tear that *** up on mw2 SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: ima start playing that shizzle again

edit MY ****ING PREMIUM EXPIRED, FML
Yeah dude ive been wondering why havent seen u on....we need to play man...especially with duffman...he *****...his kod higher than yours at the moment...

Mine is rising...no longer scrub status...went 30-4 on ground war the other day....made them *****es rage quit with my chopper..

jerm is trash at cod

Zori

Smash Champion
Someone should give me some tight baby pokemon so I have a nice line up for heart gold

But I have nothing good to offer in return lol

Player-4

See you in 25 years

CY

Smash Ace
Yeah dude ive been wondering why havent seen u on....we need to play man...especially with duffman...he *****...his kod higher than yours at the moment...

Mine is rising...no longer scrub status...went 30-4 on ground war the other day....made them *****es rage quit with my chopper..

jerm is trash at cod
oh really? I believe mine is 2.31 which is pretty **** good, but if his is higher then o_o.

although I pretty much only play search n destroy so my k/d doesn't go up on that, mostly down.

I doubt duffman has that dropshot like me though. ;)

Smoom77

Smash Master
I need a new hobby with so much free time now. I basically can't play video games, or anything that requires two hands.... what should I do?

Smoom77

Smash Master
i can't do gymnastics or play smash. that took up most of my time. tell me what to do now. i'm stuck watching death note. :(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm sad that none of the references got through. Smoom, stop being so slow.
You'll be as slow as Gnes at this rate.

Just watch TV, you've broken my heart.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I thought you was playing decent with your left hand.. And death note is amazing anyways.

Oh, upload that match plzzzzzzzzzz

Z

Smoom77

Smash Master
I was playing alright, but it hurt and i was doing lots of blizzards instead of squalls and vice-versa. I'm thinking i'll make myself a hover-chair, after i get your video up.

Smoom77

Smash Master

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Smoom could also be a venereal disease. So you're talking to someone and then you're like "I caught the smooms"
See now you did it.

"Congratulations, You just caught the Legendary Pokemon, The Smoom."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom