• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Allan, if you can go, wanna take your loveable Kuro? :]

also, we should try teaming again sometime. I'm sucha wifi dubz gawd.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I cancelled my plans to go to p4s fest on friday. Was something I could do later anyways. RT, bring my control plzz

*back to intense training*

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
lol. I think Speed is looking more forward to a Sonic ditto more than me. Ask him.

I do have family down in Texas. I may be able to go. I'll see. And if i go I'll probably try to bring Speed too if his parents even allow OoS travel. And if we both go we'll gladly Team MM Espy and X.

Also i wanna see that legend called Zori. Also Shadow1 because he harasses me on aim about this rofl much love.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah that's right b****, you know you are a part of the "We lost to Espy in tournament" Fanclub. Take it like a man Razer. I know I did. :)

Player-4

See you in 25 years
You said "I canceled my plans to go to P4s house." So does that mean you canceled your plans of coming over, or that you canceled your previous plans so you can come over.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
He mentioned me bringing his controller, so that implies that he's coming. He also said the plans could be done at a later date, which means he has to be referring to his canceled plans and not the fest.

Learn2readingcomprehension.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
lol. I think Speed is looking more forward to a Sonic ditto more than me. Ask him.

I do have family down in Texas. I may be able to go. I'll see. And if i go I'll probably try to bring Speed too if his parents even allow OoS travel. And if we both go we'll gladly Team MM Espy and X.

Also i wanna see that legend called Zori. Also Shadow1 because he harasses me on aim about this rofl much love.

Yoooooooo.

Come to next hobo!

DO IT.

TvC bro. TvC!

And some B+ if you're interested.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
If thats the case then count me in. Just get me the details on it please.

Also espy you'll finally be able to meet your two sons rofl. hopefully i can get Speed to come with me.

And if i go Malcolm would probably go. But he is crying about money. We'll see what happens tho.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If thats the case then count me in. Just get me the details on it please.

Also espy you'll finally be able to meet your two sons rofl. hopefully i can get Speed to come with me.

And if i go Malcolm would probably go. But he is crying about money. We'll see what happens tho.
Jesus Christ man.

We might as well round it off and ****ing pick up Shugo and Wes while we're at it, and complete the Sonic octorape.

Shugo
Wes
Malcolm
X
Speed
Shado
Espy
Mr. 3000

It's like looking through the Sonic **** timeline.

Hell, even ITT does good shiz in his area.

Gnes

Smash Master
He mentioned me bringing his controller, so that implies that he's coming. He also said the plans could be done at a later date, which means he has to be referring to his canceled plans and not the fest.

Learn2readingcomprehension.
LMAO...good one Rt

You won't after I expose you.

I said it.

=====

****, if Speed AND Shado came...

I dunno what would happen. Lots of spindashes on every tv though.
Dont u love it when every move try is stopped by a fruit...i do.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
MK spawning bananas when he nados.

*ragequits life*

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
God **** I am tired of shoveling snow....Texas where u at?!

Espy I'm hyped to finally meet / play you. See first hand what all the fuss is about yeeeeee. Same goes for X. MD/VA sonics coming out to take top :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
God **** I am tired of shoveling snow....Texas where u at?!

Espy I'm hyped to finally meet / play you. See first hand what all the fuss is about yeeeeee. Same goes for X. MD/VA sonics coming out to take top :)
It's cold outside and raining. I hate cold rain.

I thought you said you weren't a Sonic?
lol.

I doubt there's that much of a gap between you guys, me, X, and 3000. We all probably just play different styles.

I'm gonna stalk all of you during your matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom