• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnes

Smash Master
probably more than you think but we never really talk lol
SCREW YOU GNES SUDAI IS ON MY SIDE!

we're still 1 to 1.
Uhh u dont want to even know how many PMs/visitor messages/posts ive gotten about my sig.

Also....u always seem on the move Inui...so i never really get to talk to u.

My diddy will evolve into a Infernape in 3 days. Wait for it.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Dphat's sig is an old video clip he got from Xyro's youtube.

When Xyro was 14, he was a stripper, and his biggest aspiration was to be Michael Jackson's shadow.
how tha heck did u create that story? LOL come on now

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Gnes only regularly talks to Razer. But that's only because he has to watch out for him, just like in teams. ;)

Gnes

Smash Master
DANG WHAT ABOUT ME GNES... :( We hardly talk.... :(
***** WE TALK EVERYDAY!!!

I know, right? Gnes doesn't message me either. We must not be good enough for him.
After we didnt win teams...ur not interested in me anymore. Im sorry :(. Come back to me Juan :(

Gnes only regularly talks to Razer. But that's only because he has to watch out for him, just like in teams. ;)
Timmy's so random, such a silly kid.

Speak for yourself Panda. Maybe he jsut doesn't like you. =O

Gnes talks to me all the time!
GET ***** RT!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dang, Gnes hates me. I knew it...:(

I can't live in a world without Gnes love. Or his laugh.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Me and gnes are legit. Btw gnes did you get my picture message? I would of died if I ate it...

If you guys want to see the school food they served me today I'll show ya at phase. I took a picture.

Also I love Aladdin movies!

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Also I love Aladdin movies!
OMG! Did you watch that today to on Disney? I thought I was the only one LOL!

@gnes/razer how are you guys getting to dallas?
I'm always curious as to how this is going down.

DANG WHAT ABOUT ME GNES... :( We hardly talk.... :(
Uh oh Gnes you know you have to give puppies alot of attention or they ran away from home or worse start to attack. Better give more attention to your puppy.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
P4 we are planning to ride with allan there and with the new law that you can't have a person in the back of the truck fills up the ride

Plus its gonna be like 40-50 degrees.

Ice quit stealing my ****.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
inui how do you afford coming down to houston so much? i didn't think smelling bad paid well these dayz
Winning $50 MMs, lol.

I also got 2nd in doubles and 1st in low tier doubles last time.

Basically, I win cash at HOBOs and save anything extra I have so I can come to TX and see DugFinn. I will sacrifice everything to be with her. Plain and simple.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
his point is that the more you keep saying **** like that the more turned off she's going to be

and that's a fact, i don't care how weird she is, girls don't respond to that kind of attention

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
lol yeah, which is why everytime she posts here she never acknowledges your creepy posts confessing your love to her. everytime you say stuff like "i'd sacrifice anything to be with her" you're just (possibly) embarrassing her. in fact, us talking about it right now on this public forum is getting you zero *****

luckily, i don't give a **** lolz

Inui

Banned via Warnings
All i am saying is it is fine if it is said once or whatever, but it has been multiple times. All that does is scream CREEEEPER and super obsessive.
She is aware of how extremely obsessive and devoted I am. Who do you think I talk to about it? I go right to her. I'm really open with her, and she accepts who I am. Above everything, we are best friends.

lol yeah, which is why everytime she posts here she never acknowledges your creepy posts confessing your love to her. everytime you say stuff like "i'd sacrifice anything to be with her" you're just (possibly) embarrassing her. in fact, us talking about it right now on this public forum is getting you zero *****
If this is the case, then she will tell me so, but she hasn't. In fact, she has stated many times it doesn't bother her at all. She wouldn't hesitate to tell me the truth.

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
So you admitted that you are obsessed. You do know that is not a good thing. All i would like is for all the " I will do anything to be with her, sacrifice it all" ect just to not be posted on the forums. One time is ok. but after that it is just annoying and TBO the majority of the community does not want to hear about it.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
on contrary, i enjoy having a hearty laugh at inui's embarrassingly creepy posts. keep up the good work sonny

also, in all honesty, you've completely ****ed it up beyond repair anyway so i don't even know why i'd give you girl advice anyway, especially when you're a huge douchebag lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom