• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Mango ****** that stupid idiot player Hbox and then watching him and his pre adolescent *** having a temper tantrum because it hurt so bad.

Reminds me of that story that that one person wrote...I can't remember it to save my stocks >_<

Inui and Dojo and Razer lol

OH Dugfinn's story xD

Velox

Smash Ace
He's a Jigglypuff... They all try to play like that. No gayer than say Zulu who used to crouch -> rest under everyone's grabs constantly.. Mango can play just as gay.. I think he was proving a point at the GFs that he can in fact play gayer..

Velox

Smash Ace
I saw Mango rest Armada a few times.. I'm sure he'd of rested Nihonjin's Sheik too if it were easy rest-recoveries like Hbox was doing.. I dunno, I think the rests are at least close to the same amount with other players.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I've never been there either actually lol I've been to almost every state west of us and to the southern central states all the way to the EC but I haven't been above Virgina.

Someone needs to quote Jake and put it in their sig

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Last Call! Post up now cause I will buy the pizza and drinks 2morrow. Anybody else?

Brawl/Confirmation List:
Ozz
Xyro
Player 4
TheJerm
Zori
Razer

Melee/Confirmation List:

CluelessBTD
Dawn001
Cesar WTF
TheJerm
BeBoBli
OhMyGodItzMouf

Velox

Smash Ace
You're not willing to drive a hour to something you like to do?

You're in for a pretty tough life dude..

Or is it that you drive a tank?

typical Houston lameness, no offense

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lol hell he deserved it =P

We all knew he wasn't coming in the first place so it doesn't really matter. At least I was pretty sure I wasn't going until the final call was made.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Fletcher made first....allow me to repeat, Fletcher. Then Jake, then I think it was James, then me.

I thought Fletcher was just some scrub at first cuz he asked if he could use one of my controls. Then he wins the tournament, lol. I've decided that I should chose a new main. I f***ing hate Ganon.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
What is a "Fletcher"? Where is its manufacturing origins?
It's the name of a Victoria player that's been playing since the old days. I'd say he's top 10 in texas for sure, mainly because like Gabe he can play a lot of characters at tournament level. He's tough to counterpick.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I feel kind of bad though because jake was supposed to win. But I entered the round robin near the end of it all, and ended up taking a game off jake when he was using falcon. That cause him to have to play fletcher again to decide the winner.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
LMAO Omg that was hilarious...actually that was all pretty funny...I can't believe y'all lost to him...this is what happens when I don't go to win a stupid small tournament...whatever

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
You're not willing to drive a hour to something you like to do?

You're in for a pretty tough life dude..

Or is it that you drive a tank?

typical Houston lameness, no offense
first of all I like smash but not enough anymore to drive that **** far. I do drive for stuff that I LOVE to do. I used to drive around houston when I played melee 24/7 but now I don't feel about it the same way I used to do so there is no point

bwt it's all good dude I didn't really saw it as offensive
Lol hell he deserved it =P

We all knew he wasn't coming in the first place so it doesn't really matter. At least I was pretty sure I wasn't going until the final call was made.
dude...seriously...stop while you are ahead. I have only met you like 3 times and I already hate you. I don't like you so let me tell you right now, talk crap one more time and next time I see you the first thing I'll do is punch you in mouth...no lie dude. I'm surprised mouf has not done anything to you after how rude you are with him.

Velox: 1

Cesar: 0
ronnie you hating because you can't be like me ;) :laugh: answer your **** msn mofo

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to everyone who showed up to play n trade this saturday. Melee tied in numbers with brawl which means (You finish the rest of my sentence). On another note, GS to Fletcher and Jake13. I know you was a little salty jake about the win but look at it this way, its wasnt a major + you got to see what his character can do so go into training mode and win test your skills 7 melee. Fletcher told me he will be showing up to all the majors and will be ****** everyone. He likes the smell of that green when he opened his envelope! He said he never played sideffect but would love 2. (I smell a MM). Good times this weekend and everybody prepare themselves for test your skills 7 cause it will be a major upset if Fletcher starts dominating houstons current top 5... =[
Coming Soon: Fletcher Vs Sideffect MM. Will start negotiations asap...

Sybawave

Smash Ace
dude...seriously...stop while you are ahead. I have only met you like 3 times and I already hate you. I don't like you so let me tell you right now, talk crap one more time and next time I see you the first thing I'll do is punch you in mouth...no lie dude. I'm surprised mouf has not done anything to you after how rude you are with him.
Well I won't ever have to worry about this because of...

first of all I like smash but not enough anymore to drive that **** far. I do drive for stuff that I LOVE to do. I used to drive around houston when I played melee 24/7 but now I don't feel about it the same way I used to do so there is no point

bwt it's all good dude I didn't really saw it as offensive
And I'll call that bluff

And I don't think we'll see Ronnie for quite some time so this MM won't be for a while lol

So who is up to play some time soon

P.S. I hate Mac's T.T

Wait, Jerm beat Jake???

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Jerm's Peach is pretty good btw. We should play soon Von. I don't have time today, however...

Also, I'll find a way to get Ronnie to HOBO on the 6th

Sybawave

Smash Ace
All right Paul lol I want to play Ronnie soon >_< Let's do it tomorrow.

And I didn't know he started his Peach training already...hmm I should go over to him and see how he's doing.

Top Bottom