• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
i might not go to this cause i don't really have any money myself at the moment but i'll try =\

and jerm i wouldn't MM mouf yet until you feel yall are atleast even but its your choice

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Yeah don't MM him Jerm lol I know you're extremely good for as long as you've been playing...but I'm not going to lie lol that win was a fluke. I'm 100% he won't make that mistake again. But if you feel you can beat him then by all means continue lol

Peach is too broken.

Dam you ABK. You told us M2k was going to go. What the heck???

Oh and ok guys. I can play Wednesday and Thursday.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
M2K isn't going to Hobo 21, lol...

World Hobo 2, maybe.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Go go go timerbomb.

And I think i'll do fine against mouf, its all for experience anyways.

Killa Whale

Smash Rookie
haha its been a while. and by the way, m2k doesnt need to be at HOMO in order to have a ****** turrney.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I saw you last Sunday lol

And yeah, but still it would've been fun =/ my gimping technique is dying out on me. I'm actually learning how to play legitimately =P

Killa Whale

Smash Rookie
haha i meant a long time from being on the boards. lol but yeah i noticed that last time we played indeed. that set was more than ridiculous

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lol Who needs a ride with me this time?

And James still owes me $10, 5 of that is in a gas money match lol

Dawn owes me $5 and so does Kalo.

But yeah tell me if you need a ride again. There is at least 2 more spots open.

Dawn are you going to bring your girlfriend again? If so, can she sit in my lap this time???

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Can't Friday but I can Thursday...depending on where =P

Yeah but you can MM me for the ride unless you just want to give me the money without a fight xD

Dawn owes me a $5 MM for the ride last time

James owes me a $5 MM for the ride last time also and he also owes me $5 from that Sunday 2 weeks ago

Kalo owes me $5 from the last tournament since he doesn't want to MM me and decided to just give it to me xD

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman

Yeah but you can MM me for the ride unless you just want to give me the money without a fight xD

James owes me a $5 MM for the ride last time also and he also owes me $5 from that Sunday 2 weeks ago

Kalo owes me $5 from the last tournament since he doesn't want to MM me and decided to just give it to me xD
are you talking about me syba? i play you for it if you want >_< or just give you the money but save sum room for me.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
tarzan acts like he cant keep in touch with anyone

whos talked to tarzan since he left?

i vote pipes has priority after dawn

EDIT: you beat me in bracket syba gg i was gonna pay you cuz that

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
I'm working Saturday... Disappointment.
I hope Melee (singles OR doubles) starts significantly sooner than 4:00

I'm also working on Thursday. Friday is my free day. Anyone wanting to play then?

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Lol if we used the same fight to solve them both then there would be less meaning.

There won't be anymore room after Dawn lol
i meant if dawn dont need a ride ik if he is riding with us or not

also, i need to pay you anyway and i know ima be worse at this than at 20 cuz i have been playing.....not melee

either way you get money >_> grow up

EDIT: people with an average of 13 post per day make me kinda sick.***s

thats like 4700+ a year

EDIT :someone be forcing me to go to a christmas party ima try to get out of but if i cant then you got two open spots SYBAWAVE just a heads up ill find out later

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace

Thats a grand total of 20$ sir. Must be nice...:psycho:

Countdown to Tys 6 has begun. 3 more days until we begin combat. Lets make this ish happen...

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
wheres the tourny this saturday at?

and who's SOS? i got excited at first cause i saw big green and the letters "ss"...then i saw "sos"

dawn001

Smash Ace
Lol Who needs a ride with me this time?

And James still owes me $10, 5 of that is in a gas money match lol

Dawn owes me $5 and so does Kalo.

But yeah tell me if you need a ride again. There is at least 2 more spots open.

Dawn are you going to bring your girlfriend again? If so, can she sit in my lap this time???
lol for the last time she is not my girl.... and yeah she can sit on your lap but thats if you can make her unlike me i dont have to cause i have the power in my palm of my hand... am down to play thursday if anyone is down.... and yeah i might need a ride not sure tho...ahhh i need more training .:chuckle:
* my marth is getting dirty*

Sybawave

Smash Ace
SoS is just some random n00b from San Antonio....who I think placed 5th or 9th or something at Genesis...no big deal. We can take him out.

And we're all going to get ***** by him lol just letting you know ahead of time guys <_<

Your Marth sucks Dawn!!! I am down to play tomorrow also...who wants to come this way to say....James' house?

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
why would people discourage jerm from mm'in me? that's how you get better. i used to mm all sorts of people who i know would beat me at the time, but i did it anyway cuz it made me better.

SOS is a player from san antonio who used to be considered one of the top players in texas? i'm not sure if he still is, we'll see. i'll team with you if ronnie doesn't show up

i'll have your 5$ von. and i'm pretty excited about this hobo. and ima win.

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
I'm ****ing itchin' to play like crazy. Haven't got to even touch the game ever since that last tourney that my cube was stolen at.

anyone down to play today??
**** yeah let's do this.

Answer your phone dammit.

Top Bottom