• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Furbs wants to hold a tournament at a restaurant buffet on Nov 14, similar to what College Station does. I'm sure he would want Melee there if it happened. But I don't think it is a Hobo right now...
Just had an idea as I was reading this post. Furbs should call this FFF or 3f's. Stands for Furbs First Fest.

thanks deangelo for errthang, can't Wait to see the melée bags :)

also, my undying gratitude goes out to Gabe for Being my partner in crime with running the bracket <33
No problem. I love having you guys. Some of the marvel players want to get into to melee cause of the speed of the game. Its something like melee speed but with 3 characters instead of 1. Also, I will be selling Full Setup Melee bags at TYS 5 or you can pm me to pre-order early. These bags have 2 comparments and have a white trim at the top for customization of either (Gamertag or Melee Logo). At the bottom anything can be airbrushed including (Characters Logo/Gamertag/Melee Logo/Characters face) Etc... I will customize it however you like. Ideas for the bags will be coming soon. Preview of the bag below.

AirbrushKing Limited Edition Full Setup Melee Bags

Post up and let me know what you think about the bags. These bags will be starting at 45$ + whatever customization you want. Controller bags start at 25$ + whatever customization you want. Different color bags are coming soon. =D

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
hahaha mouf

and my cross country season ends oct 17 so i'll begin to show up to stuff after that most likely...get readyyy

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
You guys went to Raisin Cane's without me D:
I was probly asleep in the corner a that point in time though, so I forgive you, lol

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I KNEW WE WERE FORGETTING SOMEONE! Lol like the group of people seemed so incomplete XD because Jake usually has Oscar or something Tarzan and James I usually pair together in my head and you and Gabe are a pair too xD <_< yeah chances are this sounds really weird lol but o well....

Come to the next Hobo guys! And I can't believe I didn't run into any of y'all lol o well I guess it's better someone else knock you out than me

G@BE

Smash Lord
I KNEW WE WERE FORGETTING SOMEONE! Lol like the group of people seemed so incomplete XD because Jake usually has Oscar or something Tarzan and James I usually pair together in my head and you and Gabe are a pair too xD <_< yeah chances are this sounds really weird lol but o well....

Come to the next Hobo guys! And I can't believe I didn't run into any of y'all lol o well I guess it's better someone else knock you out than me
No... That sounds about right ;)

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
MOUF'S HAVING A SMASHFEST!!!

it's in santa fe, who all would be interested? if enough people are interested it could be a tourney, but since it's kinda far i doubt it. so before i start plannin somethin i'd like to know who all would be interested and what days most people would be free

this is your chance to play mouf ;)

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
lol. but seriously guys, let's do this

and i can request off any weekend so just let me know when would be a good time for everybody

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
No Johns Paul....there is nothing important happening on that weekend anyway =/ nothing at all....no one's birthday or anything
Haha, you know it's my daughter's birthday party on the 24th! I just want to make sure I'm up bright and early to prepare. I can't possibly get up late.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
xD I know lol

But she won't remember....she just turned one =P

Next Hobo will be at Funplex I think? And Santa Fe Tx is better than Kingwood lol so far away

Sybawave

Smash Ace
>_< Failure Tarzan xD I thought we agreed on the semi bad parts lol

AND I also thought we agreed to change it to Tarzan James and Duggfinn xD

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
hey so WHAT ABOUT THIS SANTA FE SMASH FEST? cmon guys let's get **** done lol, i really wanna have this smashfest. who's down???

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Funplex is off of Beechnut and Hwy 6.

Top Bottom