• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
yeah...genesis is supposed to bring back melee in general because of the massive crew battle of the east coast and west coast.

but for some reason i think everyone is going to retire afterwards. Mewtwo2King is soft because of brawl and Mango just doesn care anymore.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
I might be able to host one in April around my birthday or on my birthday if yall are interested.

Jake13

Smash Lord
im so down for that timerbomb.

also i've reconsidered, i'll go to any dallas tourney whenever as long as rage is there for a $20 MM.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
yeah...genesis is supposed to bring back melee in general because of the massive crew battle of the east coast and west coast.

but for some reason i think everyone is going to retire afterwards. Mewtwo2King is soft because of brawl and Mango just doesn care anymore.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

melee aint commin back. brawl is the future, face it.

you can have RoM and Gen but melee is in decline and will not come back. They built up that mango vs m2k match at RoM for no reason. M2k plays brawl 90% of the time and mango plays no smash game but melee.......it was a one sided fight. And if you havnt been keepin up with the times, most of the melee vets(89% of them) have moved on to brawl(aka they retired from melee LONG ago).

So hows melee guys?!?!?!? lololololzzzzzz

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
i know this place its like a couple of minutes away from me, plus they got free water

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I just got laid off, you kids with families to take care of you are lucky...

I won't be working for at least 2 months, but luckily I saved up enough to keep me and mi familia afloat for 3 months. Melee anyone?

G@BE

Smash Lord
awesome!

I hope everything is going good for ronnie.

I want to play either tonight or tomorrow during the day.... Sybawave if you want to play during the day let me know. I might go get fletcher and see whats up

let me knowww

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
awesome!

I hope everything is going good for ronnie.

I want to play either tonight or tomorrow during the day.... Sybawave if you want to play during the day let me know. I might go get fletcher and see whats up

let me knowww
I WILL PLAY TODAY! I deserve to play some melee so I'm gonna do it. I've got nothing to do all weekend.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Ok, I will go. Since nobody will play melee with me...would you like to play some Brawl Allan? i mean xyro?
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

You don't have to sink to playing brawl...... cuz I'm going to be there ;)

I play Brawl only if Melee ain't around, but luckily I can fill that void.

Bacn

Smash Rookie
vik and i are gonna host one probably on his b-day (april 18th) i know of a venue close to our place and we will have info soon

Sybawave

Smash Ace
<_< last minute much....

I wanted to play with everyone today but no one wanted to play with me T_T so I went back home and fell asleep for a good till 3 pm

Why would we go to WHOBO?

G@BE

Smash Lord
If anyone wants to play... and i mean anyone...

just call me... T_T

Ill be at starbucks reading :(

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
<_< last minute much....

I wanted to play with everyone today but no one wanted to play with me T_T so I went back home and fell asleep for a good till 3 pm

Why would we go to WHOBO?
Yeah right, you called me at about 9:26a and I called back and texed at about 9:32a
I just went and played James instead.

BEHR

Smash Hero
So is there a Melee scene in Beaumont or Nacogdoches?

I might go there in the summer too see family.

:colorful:

Edit- Could not find a Texas thread so I just saw this one sorry.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
Yeah if theres enough interested people to attend our tourney, otherwise we wont do it

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Hey Gabe tell Drew to just set the date of the Dallas tourney to May 23rd, tell everyone Darkrain is coming, and hype the **** out of it.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
^^who are you talking to Timerbomb?

And ooo Darkrain?

And there should be a smash scene check the Houston Brawl Thread. Unless you want melee then we are the closest aside from Louisiana

Top Bottom