• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

dilling

Smash Apprentice
Okay guys. Question. Right now, I'm using Oxelon Media Converter to convert the files from the Dazzle to a usable format for Youtube. If you remember last time, the videos were kind of crappy, so I was hoping for some feedback as to what I should use, or if I should just not worry about it and continue the same as last time. Also, my video editing software is rather lacking. Does anyone know the best free video editor? Thanks for the help. I'll get on making some videos with the old method and see how they turn out for the time being.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Okay guys. Question. Right now, I'm using Oxelon Media Converter to convert the files from the Dazzle to a usable format for Youtube. If you remember last time, the videos were kind of crappy, so I was hoping for some feedback as to what I should use, or if I should just not worry about it and continue the same as last time. Also, my video editing software is rather lacking. Does anyone know the best free video editor? Thanks for the help. I'll get on making some videos with the old method and see how they turn out for the time being.
wtf? dazzle already makes a file into a good file for youtube. All i use is dazzle and everything turns out fine

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Yeah, but they didn't get caught. Brawl obviously makes you dumber

And Chu and Ken didn't throw matches, they just ****ed around in grand finals. That's a lot different than the bracket rigging that M2K/ADHD did

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I remember watching those fights too xD

But yeah wow what the **** is this mess <.< are they really going to ban the top 2 from MLG Dallas? Lol what the ****...that's not going to have any effect on player turnout in the least...why is that such a big deal anyway? It's just a ****ing game if they want to **** themselves like that then let them do it. I hate when people get all technical on this **** they just need to chill.

This is really just more tournament regulators being dumb ***** as usual. Players should vote on this ****.

Why does this have anything to do with Brawl vs Melee?? Lol this **** happens all the time in every sport.

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
tighttt im free on monday and wednesday after school

what about you?
I'm usually not too busy after school besides studying, but I don't have a car. However, fridays I'm pretty much free from 1-2 through saturday afternoon and can usually hitch a ride with a friend.

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
Who is playing this week, I'm up for a fest. Friday at UoH I'm guessing?

Also, my friend is considering holding some smash fests at his house in the future. We have like 3 full set ups, one of which records, (3 cubes though one may have a problem with reading discs, 3 wiis, 4 copies of melee, and like 3 tvs) and we would need to stock up on food and stuff, however the rice village is about a 5 minute walk if you bring cash. Basically, I just need to know if anyone would want to actually to come to something like this if it actually happened.

Top Bottom