• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Last place is just some unlucky person who got a **** placement lol I just don't want to give out a wrong rank andddd where did you play Chris? in losers or in winners?

Also, there is no way according to the tournament seeding that you could've played Chris off of what we know. That match never should've happened lol Jake stop using paper napkins. I might start bringing my computer for this crap if I'm not downloading pron on the day of the tournament.
I played him in losers right after noc. Pretty dumb then how a mistake like this now makes me wonder what epic match i could have played before i got to broly.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
<_< are you serious? He didn't have a sheet...he had like 10 napkins on him and he had the matches that were supposed to be played on them...and he didn't have them in the right order either lol that's why this is a bit hard to figure out xD

He had winners brackets on a piece of paper though and it's easy to figure out who won and went where.

I have the information down now though at least as far as placement goes.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
<_< are you serious? He didn't have a sheet...he had like 10 napkins on him and he had the matches that were supposed to be played on them...and he didn't have them in the right order either lol that's why this is a bit hard to figure out xD

He had winners brackets on a piece of paper though and it's easy to figure out who won and went where.

I have the information down now though at least as far as placement goes.
Oh jake... he woul do that XD so... put me on 6th =D lol whatev next time someone els bring a laptop and actualy set these brackets up. Syba, can u do that?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I was just talking to MT_ about doing it and didn't I just tell y'all that I might if I'm not too busy downloading p0rn? xD

I just might do that from now on and bring a camera since I got one for my Birthday.

By the way, I re-posted the REAL (we're for sure this time xD) tournament results lol along with the brackets if y'all want to see that =D

Thanks to MT_ for telling me what the program to use for bracket making is.

Here are teams

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1075/tys12teams.gif

Singles

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/4416/tys12.gif

Noc

Smash Journeyman
Yeah we should definitely have a laptop with tio next time. I could bring mine though it's kinda old and slow. It would also be sweeet if we had a recording setup. I lent mine to somebody but will try to get it back soon.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
I was just talking to MT_ about doing it and didn't I just tell y'all that I might if I'm not too busy downloading p0rn? xD

I just might do that from now on and bring a camera since I got one for my Birthday.

By the way, I re-posted the REAL (we're for sure this time xD) tournament results lol along with the brackets if y'all want to see that =D

Thanks to MT_ for telling me what the program to use for bracket making is.

Here are teams

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1075/tys12teams.gif

Singles

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/4416/tys12.gif
sweet, i was not suppose to play chris, hahahaha fail

Jake13

Smash Lord
yall are haters lol

For your information DeAngelo hooks me up with his laptop at every tourney.
I used his bracket making program and it looked just like that.

the only reason i used paper and napkins is because we weren't playing near his computer so i needed to write down the matches to remember them. c'mon son. Where did you think i went when i said i was gonna go **** with brackets lol

tsc: when did you play chris in tourney?

ps. guys at every tourney i ask someone to help me seed the brackets but none of you guys do. get in the game

;)

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Yeah, I can't figure out how you played Chris in there lol like you fit a match in after he fought Tak and before he fought Fro and before you fought Broly

Seeding isn't the problem lol

When we ran that tournament simulation we had to rearrange so many of those fights xD it took me like 30 minutes to make it look just like that.

You used a piece of paper the last 2 tournaments lol

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
yall are haters lol

For your information DeAngelo hooks me up with his laptop at every tourney.
I used his bracket making program and it looked just like that.

the only reason i used paper and napkins is because we weren't playing near his computer so i needed to write down the matches to remember them. c'mon son. Where did you think i went when i said i was gonna go **** with brackets lol

tsc: when did you play chris in tourney?

ps. guys at every tourney i ask someone to help me seed the brackets but none of you guys do. get in the game

;)
U specifically said this when i was about to play noc
"Winner of this plays Chris, then that winner plays broly"

Broly

Smash Lord
rgv crew, now its up to h-town, but we got 6 ppl in our crew

RGV- Broly, Vash, Pax, Cloud, Fro, Axel.

Houston- Jake, Syba, Rayz, JF, TSC, Oscar?

5 dollar each

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
rgv crew, now its up to h-town, but we got 6 ppl in our crew

RGV- Broly, Vash, Pax, Cloud, Fro, Axel.

Houston- Jake, Syba, Rayz, JF, TSC, Oscar?

5 dollar each
funny... there are 4 falcons in this list for Houston-> Jake, Rays, TSC, and Oscar...lol? doesn't even include the other 50 falcons in Houston

Jake13

Smash Lord
U specifically said this when i was about to play noc
"Winner of this plays Chris, then that winner plays broly"
lol my bad

chris got knocked out by fro tho i member them playing.

maybe i had him play too many matches.

oh well

and von: i just wrote zhit down own paper, but it was all on the cpu. i guarantee deangelo still has the brackets and placings in his zpu

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
shout outs

mt sorry i played bad in teams.

jake and oscar fun team matches have should have won that ps match controller johns!!!!!!! we'll play next time fo'sho.

noc i seen u gettin off i want to falcon dittto u next tourney.

tsc yo falcon is beast, u goin have to get at rayz for the best falcon in houston.

von i will always think u suck, me and mt shouldnt have lost to u and fro.

broly good **** on winnin the tourney, now u can say u pulled a mango

chris gg's ill **** yo falco next time

Sybawave

Smash Ace
xD in that case he should send me the bracket information from now on because it's just nice to have lol

There are five Falcons in that list thank you very much.

Fro is a sexy beast lol he so reminded me of that one fight I saw with Azen and Chillendude vs 2 other pros. Basically, Azen just stood back and waited the entire match to get an opening for him to attack someone while Chillen was over there taking names and kicking *** xDDD

Also, I would definitely do that but there is also the slight chance that I might not be there? Someone needs to get a hold of James (Mouf) and start getting him to play again or something because I think he like died off somewhere lol having a DK on the crew list would be all right. Paul and Dawn will both be there also. Someone really needs to get Ronnie too pl0x.

Maybe some of the Houston/RGV Crew could help out Austin's crew assuming that they have at least 3 people? MT_, Tirno, JF, Xelic, FLT. I think we could make 3-4 crews lol RGV, Houston, Dallas, Austin (with other city members?)

MT_

Smash Ace
Pretty sure there's no way Xelic and FLT are going to show up. Kal and Reqy might (read: MIGHT) show up and can represent Austin.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
xD in that case he should send me the bracket information from now on because it's just nice to have lol

There are five Falcons in that list thank you very much.

Fro is a sexy beast lol he so reminded me of that one fight I saw with Azen and Chillendude vs 2 other pros. Basically, Azen just stood back and waited the entire match to get an opening for him to attack someone while Chillen was over there taking names and kicking *** xDDD

Also, I would definitely do that but there is also the slight chance that I might not be there? Someone needs to get a hold of James (Mouf) and start getting him to play again or something because I think he like died off somewhere lol having a DK on the crew list would be all right. Paul and Dawn will both be there also. Someone really needs to get Ronnie too pl0x.

Maybe some of the Houston/RGV Crew could help out Austin's crew assuming that they have at least 3 people? MT_, Tirno, JF, Xelic, FLT. I think we could make 3-4 crews lol RGV, Houston, Dallas, Austin (with other city members?)
Texas crew battle tournament would be so legit. We need all these matches recorded. DEREK WE NEED ALL THESE MATCHES RECORDED.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Haha, ARC is going to a tourney in the Midwest the same day anyway. Also, I'm pretty sure no one else from Austin is coming besides MT and me. I'd be down to join a mostly-Houston crew though. I haven't been in a crew match in ages. Also, if there was gonna be a DK on the crew, it would be me. :)

Edit: wtf @ Broly thinking I'm Houston? lolololol

Pawls to the Wall

Smash Journeyman
Oh my f***ing god. I'm so mad. I was destined to not go to IT 2.

So here is what happened. My daughter's B-day party was supposed to be on the 24th, but then we find out her aunt's baby shower is on the 24th. So, we had to move her party to the 23rd.

So I'll be tied up until around 5 or 6. Depending on how late the tournament runs, I may still show up that night for friendlies.

F*** everything.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Thanks to everybody who supported my 1 year anniversary. Shoutouts to the entire melee scene and jake13 for be swine flu at running them brackets. See you all Dec 4/Laredo Vs Houston. Hope everyone enjoyed the venue and the HYPE!

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
hey Houston. I really wanna go to you guys' tournament right, and I may have a ride. problem is, I don't have anywhere to stay for the weekend since they're leaving sunday. can anybody be a good samaritan? I'll ask JF for a ride if anybody can help me out.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Um... I would be okay with bringing you if it weren't for the fact that I'm staying at Rayz' place with MT. We're leaving Friday night, and Rayz probably can't have more than 2 people staying the night.

Top Bottom