• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Moving to h-town by the end of december. On Winding Moss
Sounds tight. Date change since alot of people couldnt make it, decided to change it to the dec 11. Start hyping up the thread to get a good turnout. I would like to bring back teams again since last time it went well. Lets get HYPE! --> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=289926

Syba: Change titles date to the 11 plz. Thx =]

Edit: Has anybody seen fletcher lately. I havent seen him since 3 weeks ago at the galleria on fri when he comes by to watch marvel. I need to get in touch with him. Somebody find him for me...

Sybawave

Smash Ace
He's on Facebook a lot <.<

Why are you moving up here anyway Broly? Is your brother coming also?

And yeah, he's close to someone who wants to get into melee more but isn't that great yet. He doesn't have anyone to play with all the way up there either. Ronnie is farther away from him than Jake and his crew. He'll be right by my grandparents house too xD

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
i got bad news...mouf's been playing brawl. i mean ill still play melee when at tournaments and stuff but ive just had nobody to play with lately, brawl's more convenient right now

Jake13

Smash Lord
tell vash he better come... unless he's staying for like a gf or something. then ggs lol

glad to have you as a part of houston, broly, but you know this means that your gonna have to play for our crew now =P

so everyone still down for smash this friday?

also, james quit being a scrub. you know me n kw n oscar are always down to play some melee

Broly

Smash Lord
yea, its for his gf. and yes, RGV may be in my mind, but ill be ready to put that houston uniform for ya'll.

Jake, we teaming from now on.

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
tell vash he better come... unless he's staying for like a gf or something. then ggs lol

glad to have you as a part of houston, broly, but you know this means that your gonna have to play for our crew now =P

so everyone still down for smash this friday?

also, james quit being a scrub. you know me n kw n oscar are always down to play some melee
Some friends and I may hold a fest at our place this friday if people show any interest in coming. Like I said, we have three set ups guaranteed, one of which records. If you think you want to or will show up either post here or text me at 713-628-5453 and I'll give you the address. It's pretty close to UoH, right near the medical center so getting there shouldn't be too difficult, just mapquest the address and you should be fine.

Broly

Smash Lord
EVERYONE, LETS DO A ''WHERES OUR VIDS???'' RANT

next IT the vids will be up from IT2

@Gabe- all I know is street name Winding Moss.

SideEffect- I'll revive you in melee

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
Smash fest on Friday is a go

If you want to come PM or send me a text at 713-628-5453 for the address. It's in town kind of close to UoH, about a mile away from Rice University.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
xyro: i just play with my roommates but ive also played riot a couple of times

urrbody else: get off my nuts. i still got love for melee and will enter both tournaments and probably play more melee then brawl. its just i don't get to play good people too often, and ive beaten everybody in my area to the point where they won't even play me in melee anymore, so i picked up brawl. melee is definitely better but brawl isn't that bad.

Jake13

Smash Lord
he's a goner. we've lost him folks. gg

also, im coming to the smashfest tmrw for sure with at least one of my boys.

holla fo a dolla

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
xyro: I just play with my roommates but ive also played riot a couple of times

urrbody else: Get off my nuts. I still got love for melee and will enter both tournaments and probably play more melee then brawl. Its just i don't get to play good people too often, and ive beaten everybody in my area to the point where they won't even play me in melee anymore, so i picked up brawl. Melee is definitely better but brawl isn't that bad.
outstanding! Welcome aboard, matey!

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
Good ****. I PMed both of you guys the address, just text me if you need extra directions or something.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Just dropping in to say I love this game and I miss all you cats. I'll see if I come to Houston on Dec 11th for TYS or Dec 18th for Monster arcade's SSF4 tournament.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
he's a goner. we've lost him folks. gg

also, im coming to the smashfest tmrw for sure with at least one of my boys.

holla fo a dolla
WHAHAHA. I laughed so hard at this. I agree with him though. Whats he suppose to do if he doesnt have anybody to play with? How is he suppose to get better? I mean training mode can only get you so far. When u enter a tournament he will be BODIED because everybody else has been playing good people while hes playing not so good people. Mouf, I agree with your decision and stay playing both games. At least you added yourself another income. Lee did it. You can 2. If lee loses for some reason in brawl to razor or gnes, the 2nd income he has is melee which he wins so im not mad at you for making a good decision...

outstanding! Welcome aboard, matey!
:laugh: and the pastor recruits another soul. Good job green lesbo...

Broly

Smash Lord
Lee doesnt win if Vash goes. Cloud can also beat him quite handily. If he goes to the next one, i'll show you what i mean.

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to come too if that's ok. I work in the med center and get off at 5pm. Directions pleease?
I PMed you the address as well.

And to everyone who is planning on coming, the house is the corner lot, we'll be playing in the garage apartment which is on the side street, so when you get there come around the side go up the outdoor stairs and just knock on the apartment door.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
i think im gonna stop sandbagging and win this tournament

oh btw if anyone forgot, mouf already beat broly and lee martin at previous tournaments. you're welcome houston

Top Bottom