• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Velox

Smash Ace
Well, we would have sent Broly but then the east coast would have been like, "man, damn dude, how handicapped is Houston??.."

Broly

Smash Lord
its cool, ****** scrubs is my duty. i know tarzan wont man up to my mm, and i dont even know who the *** velox is nor do i care. scrubs are scrubs.

pawl- take me with you ;]

Jake13

Smash Lord
im thinking bout it jake. would have to drive tho. planes hate cripples
niga i already got my ticket but **** you could just lay on our laps idungivafuk planes are wayyy faster

come rep texas with us :)

and cloud, the mustang cig is better. just sayin'

MT_

Smash Ace
I'd have to root for DBZ sigs but Dende is ****in lame, so yeah Mustang is better.

Also FMA is the best anime/manga of all time!

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
wtf are you girls talking about??

Also, there's an Oklahoma tournament in January, you *****es should show up

PS

DRUNNNKKKJKJKJK LAWL

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
its cool, ****** scrubs is my duty. i know tarzan wont man up to my mm, and i dont even know who the *** velox is nor do i care. scrubs are scrubs.

pawl- take me with you ;]
ur a funny guy y would i tell u to mm me and not? the next time i see we'll play!!!!!!

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Gurl don't even. 8 hours? Psh.

I've driven 12 hours each way at least 5 times. Plus you can stay the night somewhere. You don't even have schoolwork to do, plus the first day of class is usually negligible.

Plus you'll get to go to a tournament with more than 16 people.

Jake13

Smash Lord
I can't go staying in dallas for more than like 2 days MT :( if we were just spending the night that's straight but prolly can't go over that.

however i'll offer my driving services and other services ;) (jk money pervs) to whoever wants to drive to OK

DOH - if we drive from houston to OK, find us a place to stay in Dallas since its the halfway point? kthxbye

Jake13

Smash Lord
you got a van broly?

straight up fit like 6 nigaz in that mug and ghetto haul up there yadigg

edit: thought we could discuss ROM3 results
1. PP (kirbykaze)
2. M2k (pp x2)
3. Kirbykaze (m2k/pp)
4. jman (pp x 2)
5. Hbox (m2k/pp)
5. Lucky (m2k/jman)
7. Vanz (kirbykaze/jman)
7. Darc (? / hbox)
9. Hugs (m2k/vanz)
9. MacD (lucky/darc)
9. Mango (kirbykaze/hbox)
9. Eggm (?/jman)

who the f** is kirbykaze?

Noc

Smash Journeyman
I was actually considering going to Pound V but think I'll go to this OK tourney instead since it's more practical and I'll be content to just watch some Pound V livestream.

kirbykaze is some shiek from canada that I had never heard of b4 either lol

MT_

Smash Ace
PP beating m2k in 2 sets.......too ****ing good.

Only spacey to beat m2k since Mango??? If Mango even counts that is.

Jake, I was thinking about going up to Dallas on the morning of 12/27 for the tourney, chilling w/ some Dallas friends on the 28th, then leaving on the 29th probably.

For the Oklahoma thing, I really want to go. I'll see if I can figure something out. Thing is, I'd have to go from OK back to Houston, THEN go to Austin for school. I'm assuming we wouldn't be driving back to Houston on the Sunday of the tournament, so piling 11 hours of travel onto a Monday...? And I probably wouldn't have a ride to Austin anyways haha. So yeah chances are super slim for me to go to the OK tourney but I'll see. I do want to go to a tournament with more than 16 people =(. If it was the weekend before I'd definitely be able to go...

Sybawave

Smash Ace
How have y'all not heard of KirbyKaze? Dam and I thought I was behind lol guess not ^_^

Anyway, I'm not making that trip up there to OK since it is too close to school. Also, I'm just ****ing lazy unless someone else wants to drive the way up and down and I'll just leech off ^_^

Lol DoH acting like he doesn't know what we were talking about lololol I mean what are we talking about <.<;;

Top Bottom