• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Sure. Animefest will be held on labor day weekend at the Hyatt Regency Dallas at 300 Reunion Blvd in Dallas (most likely according to animefest.org)
I might actually attend this lololoololool I am going to be in Dallas that weekend for some things xD so that actually works out pretty well. So I think I will vote to have melee in for that time.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Yeah, y'all called me really late lol I was in a movie <_< No one had said anything on here anddd no one called/texted anything lol we should play some time this week though since the tournament is coming up next weekend...by the way I might not be here for that.

On the bright side, I might be here to IT2

MT_

Smash Ace
VON YOU ALWAYS JOHN AND CANT GO TO A TOURNAMENT BUT YOU ALWAYS END UP GOING YOU LITTlE *****

MT_

Smash Ace
By the way Broly, if you want an actual GOOD team partner at this then let me know. Sybawave's team got ***** by my team in IT so yeah. I am planning to be at this so we can team (if there are even teams...)

MT_

Smash Ace
Broly I took RoyR out of the last TYS just so you know (not trash-talking RoyR, it was a very close set. Last match last stock)

We could rock double Marth teams lmao

Broly

Smash Lord
Broly I took RoyR out of the last TYS just so you know (not trash-talking RoyR, it was a very close set. Last match last stock)

We could rock double Marth teams lmao
ill try it. as long as you run up-smash correctly on ppl i grab, we good.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Who teams with who should always be based on similarity of swf avatars.

:p
noc il team with you then =D IIIFFFF Velox teams with Dilling, else il team with the Vman
so...
if Velox+Dilling==True
I team with Noc
else
I team with Velox
end
:ohwell::ohwell::ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:

Noc

Smash Journeyman
noc il team with you then =D IIIFFFF Velox teams with Dilling, else il team with the Vman
so...
if Velox+Dilling==True
I team with Noc
else
I team with Velox
end
:ohwell::ohwell::ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:
I'd be happy to team with you if you want! Need to watch SS+Darkrain and Scar+Hax team vids for ideas on how to **** w double falcon. Probly the main thing is: when in doubt of what to do next, KNEE. lol

Though, if my twin bro visits from dallas, I *might* team with him. Melee isn't his fav smash game but he's good at it. :)

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
I'd be happy to team with you if you want! Need to watch SS+Darkrain and Scar+Hax team vids for ideas on how to **** w double falcon. Probly the main thing is: when in doubt of what to do next, KNEE. lol

Though, if my twin bro visits from dallas, I *might* team with him. Melee isn't his fav smash game but he's good at it. :)
Isn't that just general rule of thumb when playing falcon. :p

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
broly let me team with mt. or ill team with tsc is he think my falcon it good enuff.

o yea mt u have a patner for IT2?

MT_

Smash Ace
No partner for IT2 as of now (JF said something about teaming with me if Rayz and like 2 other people didn't team with him but I'm pretty sure JF is gonna have his own partner) and I am down for teaming with you then. BUT i'm still not 100% sure I'm gonna make it to IT2 i'll let you know like a week before if I am sure yet. It's like 80% chance I'll go right now.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
MT, if you need a ride to IT2, I'll take you. And if Rayz doesn't go and Wobbles doesn't team with me, we'll team.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings

Scar+Hax videos?! what a genius idea XD

MT_

Smash Ace
Alright Tarzan looks like we're teaming this weekend :-)

And if JF is offering a ride to IT2 then that makes my chances of going like 90-95%. I'll let you know for sure a week before.

Chaosgriffin

Smash Ace
Ok guys big news. February 2011, weekend of 18-19. There will be an anime and gaming convention, on the Texas A&M Kingsville Capmus. There will be tournaments (Melee, brawl, MVC2, SSF4, Reach, Black Ops, Magic, Yu-gi-oh, warhammer), contests, **** to buy, **** to do, maybe Larping. Clear your calenders now!

Jake13

Smash Lord
Too bad that's during the same time as pound five :/

And sure, I'll mm him too.

If you want the mm recorded we'd have to do it at IT, if you dongivafuk then we can do it tmrw

Top Bottom