• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread (Go to the Other One!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
What message? And if you are talking about the one that was for like 2 days ago then that would probably be why I didn't respond to it XD and Timerbomb is the best because of that video lol you said it yourself, "Smash isn't about winning, it's about being flashy"

CESAR DIDN'T SHOW!!!!

I 3 stocked Hylian!!! XD I am not letting go of that one lol and also the one when I beat Gabe's Marth in a ditto ^_^
Let me make something clear, It is not about winning, its about who looks the most flashy. The reason Im better than Timerbomb in everyway is not only because... well I actually beat him. But everything he can do...I was doing 2 years ago. Im the Silent Wolf of Texas period, so suck my balls if you think differently and we can have a MM$.

As for Hylian, Im not surprised cause well... Hylian like I already stated many times... sucks in melee.

Also Von, MM me... Im not going to keep asking for you to accept. My anything your anything. 5$

Sybawave

Smash Ace
XD Hylian and I actually broke pretty evenly lol it was 2-2 and they were pretty close...except for that one and those Nazi's over there (Dawn and Gabe) didn't let us do a 5th match =/

And you should've came to the smashfest today lol we almost had a tournament but there were only 8 people participating so we canceled it XD

dawn001

Smash Ace
What message? And if you are talking about the one that was for like 2 days ago then that would probably be why I didn't respond to it XD and Timerbomb is the best because of that video lol you said it yourself, "Smash isn't about winning, it's about being flashy"

CESAR DIDN'T SHOW!!!!

I 3 stocked Hylian!!! XD I am not letting go of that one lol and also the one when I beat Gabe's Marth in a ditto ^_^
yeah you did 3 stock him but i 4 stock him:chuckle:.......man that was sum epic matches we had...

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I dont believe any of you. My Hero the gret Hylian 4 stocks anyone in Houston cause he practices with Rayzorium. Surelly you both are lying and didnt even come close to beating Hylian the great.

dawn001

Smash Ace
I dont believe any of you. My Hero the gret Hylian 4 stocks anyone in Houston cause he practices with Rayzorium. Surelly you both are lying and didnt even come close to beating Hylian the great.
lol well i dont give a *%#$ if you dont believe us infact gabe,sybawave, and king mosquito was there when i 4 stock him in falco dittos...lol:laugh:

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
lol well i dont give a *%#$ if you dont believe us infact gabe,sybawave, and king mosquito was there when i 4 stock him in falco dittos...lol:laugh:
Hmm I didn't catch the Falco dittos but I did watch Hylian screw up Falco vs Fox when he could have killed you with Dair but didn't and it cost him the match lolz.

Anyways, thanks for coming to the Tomball tournament yesterday to everyone I played! I haven't played anyone new in ages and it was great to have some fresh competition.

I hope I can play everyone again at Final Smash 5.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lol Johns^^

And XD that was pretty hilarious lol I thought Hylian was you for the longest time then I realized you were in Port 2 lol

That was fun though lol we need more things like this

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Are you going Dawn?

Who all is going to FS5?

And it was a lot of fun lol you should've come too we actually could've given you a ride since it was on the way

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Good Job to Dawn and Syba for beating Hylian even though I knew you already would beat him, cause he's not good. Sorry I couldnt make it but I dont go to anything with Brawl...so see yall at Aarons on the 31st.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
lol not sure if I can make it to that yet

And why don't you go see if you can beat him?

But seriously...SF was there along with Guilty Gear so why are you making such a big deal about SSBB being there? SSBM =/= Guilty Gear or Street Fighter just as SSBM =/= SSBB so why does it matter if it's there or not?

The SSBB players don't say anything against SSBM. We were even playing on their side of the area where all their setups were and they didn't care lol a lot of them actually watched...the only one whoever does that is TGM and even then all you have to do is ignore him...I even caught a few of them playing it when we weren't playing at that setup.

Plus, it's just fun hanging out with people there...

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531

But seriously...SF was there along with Guilty Gear so why are you making such a big deal about SSBB being there? SSBM =/= Guilty Gear or Street Fighter just as SSBM =/= SSBB so why does it matter if it's there or not?

The SSBB players don't say anything against SSBM. We were even playing on their side of the area where all their setups were and they didn't care lol a lot of them actually watched...the only one whoever does that is TGM and even then all you have to do is ignore him...I even caught a few of them playing it when we weren't playing at that setup.

Quoted for truth.

I stopped giving a crap about Brawl vs Melee. The only time I ever care to say anything about it is when people ask me why I don't play Brawl (but host tournaments for it).

I love my community, even if it's very different from what it was a year ago.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Well there is a lot of money in SSBB tournaments...you know...with all those children wanting to have a life and all XD (<--crap like this is what gets SSBM in trouble =P)

G@BE

Smash Lord
Good Job to Dawn and Syba for beating Hylian even though I knew you already would beat him, cause he's not good. Sorry I couldnt make it but I dont go to anything with Brawl...so see yall at Aarons on the 31st.
sadly then we wont ever see you at anything then. Considering Aaron is letting people playing anything they want over there cuz he is not an *** hole like certain people and wants people to just have fun. That includes people playing brawl... so.... see you ... never?

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer

The smash community arent my friends dude, nor would I want any of you to be (honestly), how lame is that. All my friends dont even play smash. Im not any of you guys friends honestly, Im just a guy who likes to play the same game that you guys play and I seek competition from time to time. The only reason I started to drive around playing people was because my brother had my PS3... but since I got my PS3 and my 32 Samsung 1080p hdtv... you guys shouldnt see me anymore. Im not going to Aarons tournement... too much gas, plus Im done with this game for a while, now that I live far from everyone. Unless anyone lives close to Cleveland Texas and wants t play... I doubt you guys will be seeing me.

sadly then we wont ever see you at anything then. Considering Aaron is letting people playing anything they want over there cuz he is not an *** hole like certain people and wants people to just have fun. That includes people playing brawl... so.... see you ... never?
So be it. Im sure you will miss me very much Gabriel. Or not. Suck my balls if you don't.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Good games Sbawave/Dawn/Gabe/Bear. Was fun :p.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lol man....there goes 2 extra dollars I could've made =/

And I kind of realized the friend thing when I tried to say Happy New Years and in return got an S TFU <_<

And the guy who I beat spelled my name wrong >=o

I think you should come back to SSBM instead of SSBB lol Ask yourself...was that SSBB tournament really THAT fun compared to the **** we were giving out?

Btw, I can't make the San Antonio tournament. My cousin's B-day is on Sunday <_<

O and Aaron was giving out a nice amount of **** too lol not what I was expecting from him at all...he really improved by a lot lol keep it up

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Lol man....there goes 2 extra dollars I could've made =/

And I kind of realized the friend thing when I tried to say Happy New Years and in return got an S TFU <_<

And the guy who I beat spelled my name wrong >=o

I think you should come back to SSBM instead of SSBB lol Ask yourself...was that SSBB tournament really THAT fun compared to the **** we were giving out?

Btw, I can't make the San Antonio tournament. My cousin's B-day is on Sunday <_<

O and Aaron was giving out a nice amount of **** too lol not what I was expecting from him at all...he really improved by a lot lol keep it up
When are you gonna respond to my text you f***?!

J/k, seriously, play me today.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Well I would if I had my phone with me at home XD it's always in my room where I am usually not lol

I'm busy from 3-7 today but I can play after that but iirc, you go to sleep at like 9 XD

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Wait, am I being criticized for going even with people in friendlies?

lol.

Next time I'm there I'll make sure to MM people. I tried to get a melee tournament going but no one wanted to.

G@BE

Smash Lord
There was that and ray had went somewhere to eat... He would have been upset if he had comeback and we were playing without him. :(

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
lol you really play like that sybaxave i was expecting a lo of fancy ness but you play at a slower punishing pace.... i always loose to that pace

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Anyone on the south side of Houston going to FS5?

Dawn said he was going to go with Kage but you'd have to call him and ask him what his plans are

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
LOL Ok that's it...$10 MM? Whenever we meet 2/3 Standard rules...Dave's Stupid Rule...Random Reset...1 Strike all that good stuff
i will go in there with my guns a blazing i guess you will win though so how about after that we do a third strike money match for the same price:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom