• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread (Go to the Other One!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
You can't really tell me anything I don't already know, I've seen all of those Ganon vids. I haven't played a good sheik before, I could definitely work on the timing of the Uair vs her upB. Also, if I missed with the Uair, he ledgehops so fast and punishes SEVERELY. It was just scary even getting near the edge when playing him.
All it comes down to is experience and your overall mindset, man.

Shök

Smash Champion
I'm here, at my dads house.

So you want to play today?

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
All it comes down to is experience and your overall mindset, man.
I couldn't agree with the mindset thing more, confidence is key. When I tell myself that I'm better than someone (even if I'm not) I play much better against them. If I go in expecting to lose, that is what happens, every time.

Shök

Smash Champion
Alright then.

I'll try to call you on Monday and see if your not busy so we can play.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
He was on AIM for a long time lol And does anyone want to pay for my entry fee? Just asking XD

So who all is showing?

Gabe
Dawn
Me (maybe)

lulz@ Dawn being a bit jealous =P

I haven't seen that Illusion on the edge thing before so I think I will go try that out now lol

dawn001

Smash Ace
He was on AIM for a long time lol And does anyone want to pay for my entry fee? Just asking XD

So who all is showing?

Gabe
Dawn
Me (maybe)

lulz@ Dawn being a bit jealous =P

I haven't seen that Illusion on the edge thing before so I think I will go try that out now lol
lol me jealous of what?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Jealous of Timerbomb's technical skill lol

I'm still mad about that last match btw...we should've done a set instead T_T

And if there is anyone that hates me and wants to knock me off my "high" horse for the entry fee then I might accept it XD (whoa!)

dawn001

Smash Ace
Jealous of Timerbomb's technical skill lol

I'm still mad about that last match btw...we should've done a set instead T_T

And if there is anyone that hates me and wants to knock me off my "high" horse for the entry fee then I might accept it XD (whoa!)
lol i wish that was true...hey hit me up if your going to the tourny cuz i dont know where is going to be at and what time..

Sybawave

Smash Ace
lol QFT and why are there so many people who want to get ***** so badly?

And there is no time apparently lol they said it will start when there are enough people to show and it is at Tomball somewhere. But if I do go it will probably be around like 3-4

G@BE

Smash Lord
which is what im trying to do at sethlons thing. He does not mind that we come and hook up melee....

just come on!!!

Im bringing one set up now someone take another!

Sybawave

Smash Ace
So head count...this will be the deciding to whether or not Dawn and I go lol since Dawn is on the way there...I think...googlemaps <_<

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I wonder if I can MM those San Antonio people...who wants to MM them for me XD btw I am going just idk when yet I'll call you when I am either almost there or just leaving my house XD and I am bringing a GC but not TV so T_T

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
thanks for the comment clue! and thanks to those who actually went and watched it

edit: btw why doesn't my sig show up in this thread but it does in another?

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
thanks for the comment clue! and thanks to those who actually went and watched it

edit: btw why doesn't my sig show up in this thread but it does in another?
I think it depends on the size of your post. If your sig is bigger than your post, it doesn't show.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Everyone in Houston is just so amazing all of a sudden Timerbomb is now the best in Houston cause that video was to much to handle.... I couldn't dare money match you Mr.Bomb... so please dont offer me a money match for 5$...

Sybawave

Smash Ace
What message? And if you are talking about the one that was for like 2 days ago then that would probably be why I didn't respond to it XD and Timerbomb is the best because of that video lol you said it yourself, "Smash isn't about winning, it's about being flashy"

CESAR DIDN'T SHOW!!!!

I 3 stocked Hylian!!! XD I am not letting go of that one lol and also the one when I beat Gabe's Marth in a ditto ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom