• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread (Go to the Other One!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

G@BE

Smash Lord
So im pretty Jake13 is going to start playing again.... omgggg

the power house is coming back >_<

Velox

Smash Ace
Who is that?
heh, you. When you see him, you're going to be looking for the mirror.

Stark said:
but I was your horrible team partner that one time with Velox and Poppertop
awww, come on now :)

heh, and I don't see how you stayed on that projector, Timerbomb. Like, it didn't seem laggy, but the sheer size of the picture - it was so in your face - like I dunno.. Heh, it was still fun though, like I had planned to play on that the whole time too but there was usually a rowdy group blocking me from the front of the room.

when you go to edit a post.. it says "Vote Now" on my computer.. wtf

omg, that time it had 2 "cancels".. ..

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I'll destroy you Linguini! >=O $100 says I lose lol who wants a piece of that?

And yeah when I was playing Paul on that screen I had to sit back where the 2nd screen was lol

Wolfeye

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I'm Sybawave's friend.
Hopefully I'll be able to play some of you over the break (I should be able to go to Axxo's, it's only half an hour away from my house); I'll be back home around the 13th and don't head off to school again till around Jan 19 or so.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
wow where did u come from?
From the jungle, Tarzan. Now start screaming at the top of your lungs and start beating your chest cuz you and I 'bout to throw down.

I KID, I KID. I popped in with Nes n00b a while ago when Xyro was like, "LOL BRAWL > Melee." I keep forgetting to unsubscribe. You guys should come to Tipped Off 4, anyway. It's in ATL. Got some big names coming.

Smooth Criminal

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
From the jungle, Tarzan. Now start screaming at the top of your lungs and start beating your chest cuz you and I 'bout to throw down.

I KID, I KID. I popped in with Nes n00b a while ago when Xyro was like, "LOL BRAWL > Melee." I keep forgetting to unsubscribe. You guys should come to Tipped Off 4, anyway. It's in ATL. Got some big names coming.

Smooth Criminal
lol @ u knowin who i am. and im goin to tipped off 4.

gabe do u still have room for me in yo car? dallas tourney

Wolfeye

Smash Apprentice
^^He is pro. He taught me everything I know, he even fourstocked me the last time I met him. He plays M2k and has won a few times
LIES

I don't think I've ever 4 stocked you, lol.
And I'm pretty sure the only people I've played that have ever posted on these boards are you and Nes N00b (and him only one day so far).

Wolfeye

Smash Apprentice

G@BE

Smash Lord
Why does that matter lol the best from Dallas and San Antonio came and he beat them.
One win like that over cave and DoH does not mean he is better...

Ronnie is very good

but one win wont decide anything big like that

G@BE

Smash Lord
Caveman....
He does not play anymore he just went to that tournament cuz forkgirl wanted to go... i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom