• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Brawl Thread(HOBO 15=March 7th=bring full set-up(wii/tv/ssbb))

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
speaking of pipes.

ATTENTION HOUSTON!!!!!

As many of you know, at ohsnap there were 2 rooms with setups. As crews was going on(tx vs ok) some sick minded freak (who only wants to destroy peoples hearing for life and cause ever lasting bad dreams) decided to slip into the empty room and sync the "25BGM" song(from the old classic dk stage) to play on 8 tvs at one time and turn the volume up to max.

Sadly.......i walked in there.

AND BOOM!

OMEGA HEAD PAINS! BLOOD POURING OUT OF MY EARS....death was soon to follow.

after a while people heard the song playing louder than the entire crew battle and so they went into the room to find out WTF was going on.....they found me there crying and curled up into a ball with spit dripping from my mouth.

SO

WHO EVER DID THAT HORRID ACT WILL PAY! ILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm with ya' there, Xyro. Unfortunately, I walked into that room as well, only to that of Distant Planet's Environmental noises.

Sounded like the ****in' Rainforest.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
so the last 6 pages...

lee vs the SBR

smoop and axxo... refusing to just PM.

furbs being sad

me and D4bA have a shaved legs match(no meta).

and last but not least, im gonna wreck ozzybozzy in a MM.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
waits for xyro to comeback and post*

EDIT: hylian your no longer red. whats green mean?
Out of all the spam I've seen in this thread this post is probably the most useless LOL.

Too good kown.

Edit: Green is my favorite color. *shrugs*. I can make it several different colors. Blue, Purple, Yellow, Red, Green etc.

kown

Smash Lord
Doesn't get any more homosexual than that.

Kown, I'm sorry I couldn't make it after saying I would. Parents ****ed me in the ***. I'll make it up to you, no worries.
you can make it up to me by not quiting brawl...your tite to be around instead of all these losers..haha

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
maybe because hes going to beat you!! OOooOO haha. but seriously i think i MM you every hobo but i always know that u will never respond to accept....im so bad.
Oh noez.

Just find me in person and MM me. I can't remember all the MM's I have before tournaments.

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
In response to all the gay:

SmashBoards just loves to censor **** now. It's really lame and stupid. I am going to suggest to any competitive gaming community from now on to never have some kind of private leadership. It's just like our government and eventually a bunch of ******* will get a hold of it and start ****ing everything up. I was the one who stood up and argued on the topic of MK and all of the gay *** stages and of course the douchebags in the SBR singled me out. Instead of trying to win in an intense debate, they just get rid of the opposition. They try to get into it, but cry like little girls when the heat is turned up and words start flying. In a real community without sissy men, a mother ****er just pwns the other guy instead of complaining about how he is only 80% polite and not 100% polite. It's quite pathetic when you think about it, and eventually the Smash community will die because of the SBR. The only chance is for scrubs to stop guzzling down their throat yogurt and think for themselves. We need more cities like Houston/NY who make up their own ****.

It's ok though, because it's time for me to move to a more grown up community anyway. I mean, this ****ing message board has ****ing cursing censors!

Popertop

Smash Champion

SmashBoards just loves to censor **** now. It's really lame and stupid. I am going to suggest to any competitive gaming community from now on to never have some kind of private leadership. It's just like our government and eventually a bunch of ******* will get a hold of it and start ****ing everything up. I was the one who stood up and argued on the topic of MK and all of the gay *** stages and of course the douchebags in the SBR singled me out. Instead of trying to win in an intense debate, they just get rid of the opposition. They try to get into it, but cry like little girls when the heat is turned up and words start flying. In a real community without sissy men, a mother ****er just pwns the other guy instead of complaining about how he is only 80% polite and not 100% polite. It's quite pathetic when you think about it, and eventually the Smash community will die because of the SBR. The only chance is for scrubs to stop guzzling down their throat yogurt and think for themselves. We need more cities like Houston/NY who make up their own ****.

It's ok though, because it's time for me to move to a more grown up community anyway. I mean, this ****ing message board has ****ing cursing censors!
Dun wury LeeHarris, it's all gon b k.

I mean, c'mon. We can just let our massive balls hang as low as they please and anyone else that has a problem with it can **** off.

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman

lee u da man **** the censors and DREW and all of the back room but not cort and sw and gimpy cuzz they are cool and ****. and that b###h n***a HYLIAN tell him he can eat a ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT i said it.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer

SmashBoards just loves to censor **** now. It's really lame and stupid. I am going to suggest to any competitive gaming community from now on to never have some kind of private leadership. It's just like our government
Actually, it is. The government hates it when people leak confidential cabinet meeting information, and when people do so they're usually heavily punished.

Instead of trying to win in an intense debate, they just get rid of the opposition.
You were removed for leaking Cabinet information, senator.

They try to get into it, but cry like little girls when the heat is turned up and words start flying. In a real community without sissy men, a mother ****er just pwns the other guy instead of complaining about how he is only 80% polite and not 100% polite.
Again, another parliament comparason: When was the last time you saw a politician jump around, swear and act like you are now? Never, because a good politician, a good smasher and anyone good at anything competitive knows how to keep his or her cool. Spazzing out like Daffy Duck with tourrets syndrome is not a good look for anyone.

It's quite pathetic when you think about it
Of course it's pathetic. It's just a videogame, jeez. I mean, who could get upset about not being allowed to post on a small part of an internet forum about a videogame?

Eventually the Smash community will die because of the SBR. The only chance is for scrubs to stop guzzling down their throat yogurt and think for themselves. We need more cities like Houston/NY who make up their own ****.
Good luck promoting anything outside state based tournaments if you can't agree on rule sets. I couldn't imagine the NRL working at all if each team worked and practiced on different rulings, only to arrive at their next match and find that half of their strategies and plays are now illegal.

Does that mean, however, that you can't use your own tweaked rules for your own stuff? Of course not. Just that there needs to be a set of standardized rules for interstate play.

The forums are generally aimed at T since that's what ratings the games have. We do have a lot of young members. And oh noes, you can't use about 5 words that are filtered. Come up with some creative insults. I suggest googling the Shakespearian Insulter.

JIMBOOOO

Smash Cadet
Dun wury LeeHarris, it's all gon b k.

I mean, c'mon. We can just let our massive balls hang as low as they please and anyone else that has a problem with it can **** off.

Argh! But if my balls hang any lower I'll sound like a black man...

CY

Smash Ace
Your curd-swaddling ignorant milksod! How dare you give him our secret weapon?!
i don't understand how all these backroomers can spam all they want like this mother ****er right here, but when i do i get an infraction. this is some motha ****in' bull**** overswarm.

edit for spam

i'm going to go watch some football now and eat some turkey.

G@BE

Smash Lord
That's rather surprising, Mic 128 showing up into the Houston Brawl thread and laying down the law. I do like how Dr. Drew Keeps changing the name of this thread and all :D

Happy Thanksgiving Brawl Thread

-From Houston Melee Thread :D

kown

Smash Lord
happy thnanksgiving...

Not kool how SBR just kicks ppl out of SBR for opposing them.
@lee harris: its not kool how ppl try to act all boss on the internet witht his governement and all...its only a really really fun game.
you cant put SBR member in college resumes so it completely fails me.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Happy Turkey Day everyone!

Hope you have fun.

And for those going for those Black Friday Deals, I warn that you should leave no later than 1AM from your house. Otherwise, your chances go down very fast...

:)

Smoom77

Smash Master
That was like the most awkward phone call I ever had. It's not your fault, I am just not much of a socializer....

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
lee u da man **** the censors and DREW and all of the back room but not cort and sw and gimpy cuzz they are cool and ****. and that b###h n***a HYLIAN tell him he can eat a ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT i said it.
Why don't you just tell me yourself.

If you've got a problem with me, let me know. In reguards to the whole Lee thing, I'm usually one of the only people to stick up for him when people ask me about it him the backroom. I had no part in banning him or kicking him out.

G@BE

Smash Lord
swear to god the next person who sends me a happy thanksgiving text today is gonna get a swift palm thrust to the nose.

ive gotten like 10 of em and its only 1 pm.

Well lets face it brotha

Its a NATIONAL Holiday... and there are over a billion people in this nation.

The odds are not with you Today

Happy Thanksgiving by the way ;D

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice

Hope you have fun.

And for those going for those Black Friday Deals, I warn that you should leave no later than 1AM from your house. Otherwise, your chances go down very fast...

You all better leave earlier than that. I'm taking my turkey-flavored tofu on the road long before midnight.

onii-chan

Smash Ace

Hope you have fun.

oh god don't remind me...i gotta work on black friday at Target...i just wanna enjoy this day before all hell breaks lose...

and it was pretty obvious from the beginning guys that SBR was nothing more than a dictatorship here on the boards...if you don't liek their rules it was basically **** you and GTFO and if anyone every spoke out against them you got banned...

And the censorship garbage is pretty dumb...come on now...most of the smashers in houston and the whole world that are on here are at least 14 and up (with the exception of Razer lol he is like 13) but if you want a grown up gaming community people i suggest looking into i a better game...like SC franchise...thats where i am heading...(now that a few people have XBOX360 and online tourneys are eminent) so i say farewell and goodbye to the sissy community of smash(you people are still cool and i will play some friendly smash with: tgm,pop,cy,void,kage,xzalla,RT,swoll,razer,pimpslap,dawn,shok,pipes,etc.)

and lee too bad dude your a kool guy and don't need no ******* SBR gayness clouding your awesomeness

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You all better leave earlier than that. I'm taking my turkey-flavored tofu on the road long before midnight.
Gross. Faux-turkey just ain't right.

IT AIN'T. :)

Top Bottom