• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

House of Smash: Madison Area Smashfest Thread

chansen

Smash Lord
It's an anything goes kinda thread, no crotch shots.
These are Official Empire events.
Let's get it on!

These go down all the time.
At this address: Google Map - Mapquest

Just check the thread for anything going on, there will most likely be smash at my house on every other sunday.

PM me if you need my number for precise directions.

Sago

Smash Lord
lol thats like 2 blocks from my school. also theres a 5 man car going to chicago on saturday so i wouldent be suprised if they went through madison on sunday for a 2nd tourny :)

Wafles

Smash Lord
I duno, that's a **** lot of driving, and I have to be home on Sunday for work so crashing somewhere overnight in Madison probably wouldn't work. =\

chansen

Smash Lord
This is going on today if I wasnt clear. Only dungle has confirmed, and sago has legitimate finals johns.

Where the real playas at?

chansen

Smash Lord
I'm watching Family Guy, and I'm way high.
People are coming over to play melee on Thursday, we should have three setups.

There should be a solid attendance at this point, I think me and dungle counted ten people.

Sago

Smash Lord
chansen i dont have **** going on thursday except my last day of finals. I will definatley find my way over there whenver you guys are starting. Which is?

Quaz

Smash Master
I really want to show up... but I dont think I can even make it anymore.

My dad REALLY wants me to stay around to replace his door (I broke it because I lost to mewtwo and was pissed was trying to open it (was jammed) and I ended up breaking it in the process.

SOOOO I kinda owe him one.

I wanna play smash too =(

Zicore

Smash Champion
well, I know I'm going to make this tomorrow. idk if cosmo/bil are coming.

Chansen, I'm getting an R2D2 smoking device on this day. And I also have a N64 Controller piece. Good times will bad had.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Cosmo might not make it. Therefore I may have to cancel due to lack of funds/paying for gas there and back.

/Johns

And Chansen, I'm actually getting that R2D2 at the end of june. My bad. I will still bring the controller though.

chansen

Smash Lord
mslano showed up and ***** me in a few matches before we chilled. This is still going on tomorrow, I just have to work from 4-8. Yall dudes can chill and smash while i am gone.

Gibby

Smash Cadet
Is this happening again this weekend then?
I just moved into the area and I'm itching for some Smash

Zicore

Smash Champion
I shall hopefully be attending SMYM with you steve. And we should be able to hit this up on the way back. I need to see where I'm at money wise in the next like week or so lol. I'm hoping I don't have to work that day. I will call in if I do though.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
idk it would be zicores car :blush: although cosmo+zicore+mundungu+me+sago would be a sexy sexy car. i can drive to point, we can pick up sago/mudnungu on the way, all of us will go to smym together (maybe get housing at quaz's??) , then come to house of smash for sunday...

Quaz

Smash Master
hey now, Im only housing you guys if I get in on this ride somehow.

Really though I dont think I could house you guys because I think Im gonna get housing from someone in McHenry because he wants me to give him a ride.

Zicore

Smash Champion
I have to work friday night til saturday morning, so I will drive after that. Its a must, due to me having to take off the following weekend. its gonna be a long drive...

Mundungu

Smash Lord
idk it would be zicores car :blush: although cosmo+zicore+mundungu+me+sago would be a sexy sexy car. i can drive to point, we can pick up sago/mudnungu on the way, all of us will go to smym together (maybe get housing at quaz's??) , then come to house of smash for sunday...
This could work, but I think Gibby needs a ride too. I might have to take a different car. I'll find out by tomorrow.

Top Bottom