• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

House of Mouse!--NOW WITH TWITTER PAGE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
Not sure exactly about setups yet. I think Austin has at least 3 full setups with more wiis. I can probably borrow a few tvs from friends. I'll keep you posted.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
What's waseda? I may move my tourney to the 23rd if people feel like smashing on Easter weekend.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
What's waseda? I may move my tourney to the 23rd if people feel like smashing on Easter weekend.
Everyone's locked into using one character. We all put our names in a hat and draw for two-man teams.

It's pretty fun, from what I hear.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
So, two-man, no counterpicking? One game each? Or a set per person?
Each two-man crew selects who they want to go up first. Those two people play a set. Then the remaining player from each crew plays a set. If both crews have one set win apiece, then the two winners play a set to determine who advances.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Sounds like a looooooooooooooooooong *** tournament. But still fun x)

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
About 2 minutes. I live in the same town.

San Marcos is just straight south down 35 from Austin about 30-40 minutes, so it really depends where you're coming from. If you're coming from North, staying in Austin might not be a bad choice.

Denti

Smash Master
Ight then I'll house with zigsta. Someone told me today that I should try and find closer housing but I think housing with zugsta is a solid choice :D

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
I do not know, but chances are that they don't. Buuut, it's about a block from one of the best bars in town, so if you get bored you can walk over there. I wouldn't be opposed to it at all.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
I do not know, but chances are that they don't. Buuut, it's about a block from one of the best bars in town, so if you get bored you can walk over there. I wouldn't be opposed to it at all.
Tofer, he's talking about a different venue. Not the one that the tourney is being held in.

@Denti: I'll drink an extra beer for ya. :awesome:

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
Oh, but there are SO SO many awesome places to eat around there other than the bar. There's Gil's Broiler which is one of the oldest restaurants in town and it serves awesome burgers. They invented the cinabon too lol, so that's cool.

And a freebirds-butbetterthanfreebirds-burrito place close by.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Oh, but there are SO SO many awesome places to eat around there other than the bar. There's Gil's Broiler which is one of the oldest restaurants in town and it serves awesome burgers. They invented the cinabon too lol, so that's cool.

And a freebirds-butbetterthanfreebirds-burrito place close by.
Good. Freebirds kinda sucks, but it has a good concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom