• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hot and fluffy- singles,doubles. deadline for matches whenever i guess

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Noodles, who would advance if me and my opponent don't get to play?

EDIT: Samusbrawler, haven't we played before?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I won against Sychu 2-0. GG's sychu! Luigis Mansion is a tough counter pick for me and you're kirby's not half bad either. I was getting worried near the end :)

EDIT: People tend to underestimate me for some reason :D

Glyph, we may have played before, But I honestly don't remember. If we did,I lost :) And when I saw you would were in the bracket below me I was like "****, i'm gonna lose" assuming you win against socandrewer. Because from what I've seen, you win often :(

Sychu

Smash Apprentice
LOL, not more worried then i was! I really didn't want to lose on the first match especially without getting a single kill, good thing this is double elimination though.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
I won against Sychu 2-0. GG's sychu! Luigis Mansion is a tough counter pick for me and you're kirby's not half bad either. I was getting worried near the end :)

EDIT: People tend to underestimate me for some reason :D

Glyph, we may have played before, But I honestly don't remember. If we did,I lost :) And when I saw you would were in the bracket below me I was like "****, i'm gonna lose" assuming you win against socandrewer. Because from what I've seen, you win often :(
People probably underestimate you because your name is "Samus Brawler" with a Samus Avatar :dizzy: Most people think "easy win" when they see a ganon/capt falcon/ samus

I have respect for low-tier users though...they have brains and guts.... peach was low until around now XD

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
People probably underestimate you because your name is "Samus Brawler" with a Samus Avatar :dizzy: Most people think "easy win" when they see a ganon/capt falcon/ samus

I have respect for low-tier users though...they have brains and guts.... peach was low until around now XD
Haha good point. I would have used a different name but it was already used in a previous profile that I made that didn't work for some reason.

And I use peach too :laugh:

EDIT: I just had an amazing idea. Woods, do you want to have a peach ditto match with me. I've literally never fought another peach (At least I don't remember), and fighting you would give me an idea of where I stand with her. And I'll be able to learn something new with her (finally).

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Haha good point. I would have used a different name but it was already used in a previous profile that I made that didn't work for some reason.

And I use peach too :laugh:
There can be only one of us...

*throws turnip of challenge and hardship* :mad:

Edit: Sure no problem... I can't today but I will sometime... And fighting a peach ditto doesn't really mean your better than the other peach if you win.... it just means your the best at fighting a ditto....if you understand what I'm saying.... Like the best peach can take down meta snake and falco but loose to a ditto.....

Anyway I look forward to a ditto...

I like to auto cancel fair... alot

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Lol, don't write yourself out. Anything can happen.

I learned the hard way how true this is. Now I never see a character and think "Alright, easy win!" If they're using low tier, they likely know how to use their character well.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
^True that... I am very wary of Yoshi users....he may be low tier, but if that person is using him in a tournament then he probably knows what he is doing XD....

at tournaments i still have people staring at me though....saying "who da hell uses peach???"

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
There can be only one of us...

*throws turnip of challenge and hardship* :mad:

Edit: Sure no problem... I can't today but I will sometime... And fighting a peach ditto doesn't really mean your better than the other peach if you win.... it just means your the best at fighting a ditto....if you understand what I'm saying.... Like the best peach can take down meta snake and falco but loose to a ditto.....

Anyway I look forward to a ditto...

I like to auto cancel fair... alot
Of course, I understand completely. I'm not lokking to beat you and prove I'm better (I doubt I am), I'm just looking for some good peach experience.

We should try and play later this week or something.

And I have no idea what auto cancel fair is :laugh: Proves my point that I need to learn stuff.

EDIT: But I do use fair alot too, and who knows, maybe I do auto cancel fair, I just don't know it yet :)

noodles

Smash Champion
what happened with kizer??

@glyph we know your here your opponent isnt, if he doesnt showup by the deadline you get the win.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Alright, I'm suppost to play my guy tomorrow at 7PM eastern time.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Sure. I need a minute, though (my brother's doing with anyone matches)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
GGs Hyde.
>_>
Peach(DD) v. Fox(Hyde) - Hyde Wins.
Lucario(DD) v. Gannondorf(Hyde) - DD wins it son. Effin 3 stockkkk!
Lucario(DD) v. Fox(Hyde) - DD Takes the set with a sexy DT on Fox's DAir.

GGz.
-DD

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Noodles ROB is raperaperape.

I came close to winning a few times, but still went 0-3 >.<

I really think I'm a better player from those matches.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Like I said before, most online tournaments have a lot of people sign up, and then never respond to it. Not a whole lot you can do about it, other than only let active people sign up.

noodles

Smash Champion
mask is luc4s the nicknames they chose for tourny are in the parenthesis next to their real name on the first page

Top Bottom