• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hot and fluffy- singles,doubles. deadline for matches whenever i guess

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Alright, lets get this going! Can't wait for the brackets.

noodles

Smash Champion
no once its filled up we'll start doubles. brackets are up. contact your opponent

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I think he means he wants to team with someone on the same wii.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I really wish my opponent was on right now. Anyone else want to do some friendlies?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Its up to Noodles but I think people should have two days to complete their first match given the fact that school is around the corner and such. This is a bad time to do a tourney online unfortunatly but whats done is done.

So basically, round 1 can be fri and sat round 2-sun and mon round 3-tues and wed

however, lets do doubles first...that will be easier and quicker and probably can be done in 1-2 days.

Team Kill baby! (Lets win Jam)

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
Its up to Noodles but I think people should have two days to complete their first match given the fact that school is around the corner and such. This is a bad time to do a tourney online unfortunatly but whats done is done.

So basically, round 1 can be fri and sat round 2-sun and mon round 3-tues and wed

however, lets do doubles first...that will be easier and quicker and probably can be done in 1-2 days.

Team Kill baby! (Lets win Jam)
I agree..unless were waiting for the doubles braket to fill completely....

Oh and your going down...i hope...i lost to Jam.... :dizzy:

Hearts N Farts FTW

noodles

Smash Champion
ill make a results thread when the results are up. also both people should report the match, try not to have disputes ;)

noodles

Smash Champion
actually you guys should just pm me, both people have to or ill go with what the first one told me

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Thanks. You're not bad yourself ;)

Sorry Prince, I've got practice >.<

I'll play you later.

noodles

Smash Champion
yea i dont know what to do if two people doesnt show to their matches though

noodles

Smash Champion
if your in the losers bracket you still have a chance to win. if you lose in the losers bracket you lost

noodles

Smash Champion
registration is done but, since im not sure if jinoichi or dj chopin can still play you take one of their place (if you dont mind people referring to as one of those two)

Top Bottom