• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hope 5! EMERGENCY- POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE-SEE OP

Cia

das kwl
So yeah, my attendance depends on whether my boss thinks "video game tournament" is a legitimate reason to request off.

I'll know for certain by Wednesday or Thursday.

lol..

jesus matt

If I didn't already know you, your posts would lead me to believe u were amish or something.

protip: when you want to request off, don't tell your boss it's for a "video game tournament"

-_-

Get Low

Smash Ace

lol..

jesus matt

If I didn't already know you, your posts would lead me to believe u were amish or something.

protip: when you want to request off, don't tell your boss it's for a "video game tournament"

-_-
The problem is, I feel really guilty when I lie. :(

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
The problem is, I feel really guilty when I lie. :(
Then give them something that is technically not lying. Perhaps go with "family obligations." See, the Smash community is kinda sorta like a family, right? And they are obligating you to attend. :p

Anyway, it looks like I'll probably be able to go. I'll be dragging Ninja/Mako with me. But neither of us are going to be able to sleep the night before... Oh, this will be fun.

TheLake

Smash Master
This thread freakin sucks

from now on whenever someone posts in this thread

you post a disney song to go with your post

doesnt have to relate (but bonus blow job if it does relate)

but jesus

where is the love?

where is the fire?!

let me show you guys how to make a post in a tourney thread

"Hey guys I just quit my job to compete at super brothers cube for the nintendo game sphere!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMm2CYXdhRs

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
@GL: I tell my work I'm going to a video game tourney all of the time. My boss usually wishes me luck. o.o

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
This thread freakin sucks

from now on whenever someone posts in this thread

you post a disney song to go with your post

doesnt have to relate (but bonus blow job if it does relate)

but jesus

where is the love?

where is the fire?!

let me show you guys how to make a post in a tourney thread

"Hey guys I just quit my job to compete at super brothers cube for the nintendo game sphere!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMm2CYXdhRs
Now here's a post!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kl4hJ4j48s

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yep unfortunately Zinoto will not be going :(

I'll still be at this though, I got my Megabus tickets and all that. I'll be arriving Friday night.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yessir.

Although it seems like I will have to take a taxi back from your place Sunday morning (if its cool I can stay there on both Friday and Saturday) since it leaves at 7 am.....its either that or sit outside for 7 hours lol.

jbro

Smash Ace
i'm going to get everyone staying at our house the night before too ****ed up to play on saturday
and i will advance very far

also mav if you read this the melee doubles stagelist is wrong, fountain is in the starters instead of pokemon.

Top Bottom