• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hope 5! EMERGENCY- POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE-SEE OP

Get Low

Smash Ace
Well, I've never actually been there, because I've never been to a Hope tourney before.
Is there a lot of traffic in the area?

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Ugh. Uh, my schedule's not looking so good on this as it stands...

I might need to car pool. ._. If I am even going to be allowed to car pool. Anyone close by that may consider...? (NEOH?)

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
It'll be heavily congested on the roads due to all the meth labs scattered about the area. You'd better stay home, Matt. Your girlfriend wants to go to prom.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Carroll, I was texting my other girl Tedium and he said, you may be able to house us and he'd grab me from the bus stop.

Confirm or deny.

He's trying to see what he can do in terms of housing since he's moving back with him mom. But I think he'd rather house with you if possible. Plus.. I'd rather house with the best ZSS in Pittsburgh.

:yeahboi:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
My girllllll <3

I will let you make love to me in Melee as a thank you.

I am now excited. I havent been to Pittsburgh since...the last HOPE lol. I'm gonna play some Melee too for the hell of it.

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
I'm really pumped for this. More pumped for the night before, but either way.

super melee brothers

Zinoto

Smash Lord
So Carroll I'll be busing down here with Tech. The Rage rematch is imminent, no running :yeahboi:

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
So after being more or less confirmed for this, last weekend at Rage taught me I kinda don't want to spend 14 hours traveling for a Brawl tournament... >_> Leaning towards no at this point...

Get Low

Smash Ace
So yeah, my attendance depends on whether my boss thinks "video game tournament" is a legitimate reason to request off.

I'll know for certain by Wednesday or Thursday.

M@v

Subarashii!
Updated the schedule. Pretty basic schedule as usual:
10 am: doors open
11:30 am: doubles start(both events)
~2:30pm: Singles begin(both events)
Venue will close when singles conclude.

Please please try to be there on time. I want to start doubles at 11:30, but will not wait longer than noon. If your carpool is entering doubles and is arriving late, contact me and say so. Number is (412) 855-1473. I'll do the best I can to do other matches until you arrive, but if it gets to the point where the whole bracket is waiting for you, I won't hesitate to move the bracket without you.

Top Bottom