• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hold on a second...

PND

Smash Champion
When you hit rest it immediately extends the hitbox. It only really comes up in doubles or versus IC's / DeDeDe anyway.

It's like resting a stage hazard, it extends the hitbox drastically.

PND

Smash Champion
I know, but it doesn't change anything. I meant, it only has a noticeable effect against ICs or DeDeDe.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Too funny Glick. ^^

But yeah, it's cool. Not practical in most matchups, but worth noting.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Wouldn't this be amazing to implement on Brinstar, Luigi's, and other stage objects?

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
This thread is pretty much the king of one lined posts. Also great kill, and I wonder if you could link it with more characters, like hit the mario, which estends the range to snake, extending the range to kirby.

blast my post was two lines.

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
LOL poor partner
actually it comes up whenever rest connects with a hurtbox.

Rest is magical.
So if you rested a character item like Snake's grenades would the hitbox extend? O_O That'd be amazing. Also not to mention when you rest most explosives with Jigglypuff she doesn't get hurt thanks to invincibility frames (Blastbox etc)

Veril

Frame Savant
LOL poor partner

So if you rested a character item like Snake's grenades would the hitbox extend? O_O That'd be amazing. Also not to mention when you rest most explosives with Jigglypuff she doesn't get hurt thanks to invincibility frames (Blastbox etc)
Smart! This is correct.

PND

Smash Champion
This thread is pretty much the king of one lined posts. Also great kill, and I wonder if you could link it with more characters, like hit the mario, which estends the range to snake, extending the range to kirby.

blast my post was two lines.
No, it doesn't work like that.

Glick

Smash Lord
LOL poor partner

That invincibility is more of a weakness to me. I rather get woken up by the grenade. For obvious reasons.

Top Bottom