• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 37 Project WHOBO4 (3 of 5) by GameOver Video Games- IMPULSE Circuit Results!!!

Tesh

Smash Hero
Actually, Leaf and I feel it was very fair to the other 3rd seeds.:cool:

Sync.

Smash Champion
Yeah but the pool had a late entrant and I just didn't think it was fair to the people in that pool to have ANOTHER person to beat added at the last minute. It was unfortunate but I didn't think more people should have fought for less spots.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
How about Fliphop adapting to PWii on the last pools match?

REMINDS ME BACK WHEN I ADAPTED TO LEE MARTIN TO RESET THE SET AT HOBO 12.

Daham1

Smash Cadet
I think i'll try kirby next time actually, about the same as jigglywith the standard attacks and i can do more tricks and stuff with him

:phone:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
oh yeah, shoutouts. Thanks everyone for giving me such a great time, this weekend was amazing and I talked with more people than I ever have at a tourney, I'm finally growing.

Gnes - Good job winning this, and ggs in marvel, was fun, wish I brought my stick tho, pad feels so weird. Didn't get to play you in brawl singles, but doubles friendlies was fun and hype!

Trela - I FINALLY got to say hi to you after all this time, but we still didn't get to play. Oh well, baby steps. Thanks for saving me from wondering the from of the apartments trying to figure out how to get in.

Pwii - MAH BOI, good **** showing everyone how much you **** without MK by using like half the cast. Top 5 gnw fo sho. We needa see each other more, I already miss u : (

Denti - It was good seeing you again, had a lot of fun this weekend with you guys, glad you still made it out even with half your carpool cancelling.

Fliphop - Dooood, you were so hype to watch, especially when I saw you play against Nike and Pwii, you're so fast and sure that everything you'll do will work, and it does. Sad I didn't get a chance to play you.

Sync - Ty so much for housing me, I had a great time and it was fun fun fun! I'm also the best R.O.B in texas, don't forget.

PJ - Get wifi shuttle looped more

ALSM - Yoooo, I had so much fun last night/this morning being tryhards playing brawl til 7 am. Those games helped a lot, and I'm really motivated to practice some things on my own time when I get a chance. Hope we both start ****** texas soon, we got this. Also, those double mk doubles.

Zori - Young based zori, ggs in pools and friendlies. I'm so bad vs olimar, but I will do better next time, Nike has shown me things.

Nike - Always great to see you, thanks for coming even tho it was just you and suspect. You are now my target, I will not stop until I have surpassed you and become the dominant Marth in Texas, watch yoself. Also, you are the worst snake in the history of snakes to ever live, plz never use him again, k.

RedShadow - Good seeing you again, sucks you got ***** at whataburger with that wait time : (

Kilik - Yo, you've been doing work lately, good **** taking a game off Trela, def top 5 sheik. Thanks for that dollar tho :troll:

DJ Phatz - I only played you in that one game at sync's with my peach, but good job getting out of pools! I saw you go to game 3 with zori, good stuff!

Tesh - Good job winning amateur bracket, sucks I couldn't get the hang of that MU til AFTER our set :/ NEXT TIME I GOT THIS

Leaf - All those friendlies and I failed come tourney time, boo. Good job tho, I have disgraced Nike, but I will redeem myself in the future.

Zano - I ****ing hate you, worthless ****ing Marth main, plz die.

BC - GGs dood, I didn't think you'd be that good, I was getting worried when you almost beat me both times we had to play, lol. I hate olimar, y so many people use him in texas.

Since - Nice seeing you again, ggs in the friendlies we playing friday night

P4 - Sorry about what happened 2nd stock first game, you got gayed and it probably made you lose your focus for the rest of the set : ( ggs tho, twas fun.

Suspect - suspect plzzzzzz. Good to see you again, and thanks for bringing a skullgirls set up. I realized I can't combo on pad for that game, **** that.

Steve - It was nice meeting you, and fun playing marvel, you're pretty good!

Jerm - Nice to see you again, even tho we didn't really talk before at ikki-con, but fun games in marvel, dat Tron. Also, ggs in those doubles friendlies.

To anyone I forgot, I apologize, but ggz to all I played, I am hyped for whobo!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Rei/espy/dojo

Think about. The 2 lowest attendance hobos were not ran by me. THIS IS A SIGN! Houston needs me back!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Rei/espy/dojo

Think about. The 2 lowest attendance hobos were not ran by me. THIS IS A SIGN! Houston needs me back!!!

............no

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
So Xyro can predict the future and let's Sync run HOBO when he knows the attendance is going to suck....

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Some people say mk killed hobo....
Some say gnes/razer/trela killed hobo...

But the truth is FAR more dangerous...................

Alright, you totally win this time.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Or u can just show/tell sync how to advertise better lol.
Dude i was joking. I would like to help him(if he wants it) but he tends to want to do his own thing and thats totally fine.

why the F do you wreck everything? F U GENE

Gnes

Smash Master
Rei/espy/dojo

Dude i was joking. I would like to help him(if he wants it) but he tends to want to do his own thing and thats totally fine.

why the F do you wreck everything? F U GENE
LOOOOOLLLLL im sorryyyyyy.

Nike remember to put up me/trel's WF's set. If anything game 3/4(the one with him walljumping under frigate). People need to see that.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You could ask the *other* washed-up, trashy Lucario main about random stuff like this...

Nike.

Smash Hero
Nike remember to put up me/trel's WF's set. If anything game 3/4(the one with him walljumping under frigate). People need to see that.
That reminds me, sorry for screaming like right next to you when that happened. I had no idea Lucario could actually do that and I got caught up in the moment lol.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
all you know about is how to prepare the ultimate rice bowl
You know you want this.

true, I've had my suspicions, but I'd never seen someone do it.

I knew Lucario could fly.
Did you know the bananas Diddy pull are cultivated from the souls of his opponents? It's true!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I died at "ultimate rice bowl".
Gnes, I can't see your goddamn posts. lol. :applejack:

Gnes

Smash Master
That reminds me, sorry for screaming like right next to you when that happened. I had no idea Lucario could actually do that and I got caught up in the moment lol.
LOL I think I did too. I just remember hanging on to the ledge and watching.

Sorry Espy, I would change the color, but I love blue so much :(

Gnes

Smash Master
It was reported by bystanders that Frigate Orpheon flipped on a blue dog. The dog, thinking fast, decided to infinitely wall jump under frigate at the bewilderment of his foe. At last he stopped his parlor tricks, Attempted one final wall cling after an Up B, and fell to his death.

I have never been more sad to see lucario die. It was one of the most amazing things I've seen in brawl.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Lol I'd love your help Allan I just need advertisement and SA and Austin to go to ****. They never want to... I have new players all the time come in!

I died at the pic tho lol

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Oh that!
I've been through that too. lol. :applejack:
That's hilarious. Poor Lucario.

...son of a ***** deserves it though.

Top Bottom