• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 27: Houston vs Dallas/San Antonio/Austin - SEPTEMBER 4th - BRING FULL SET UPS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Jerm: The last hope for Houston.
Guide them, oh chosen one, for only with your powers of camp, combined with your holy sword and bull**** zair, shall the foul beast whom ****s the freedom of your land with the mighty Ragnell be felled.
Too late. jerm got 6-0ed by san.

i think im the only one who beat him the most in houston(though i lost the majority)

TheJerm

Smash Champion
We are talking about serious sets, not friendlies >_>

If we counted friendlies seriously, i'd prlly have a negative record with everyone lol.. cept gness he's always free

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Gnes, your Falco so gay, lmao.

Xyro77

HOBO is so close! I cant wait. with dallas/austin/louisiana and all those new kids like the GHax crew and illmatic's crew we may reach 70 people.

Xyro77

Oooh I'm excited to see this. I got way better for you guys [:
With all the practice u been getting you may be 2nd best in the crew. You guys should compete and see who goes the deepest in bracket.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I'll mm any falcos

So far

My mk vs. Razers falco
My mk/marth (pick) vs. gnes' falco

I slay the bird

so sillay

Xyro77

Ill LT mm anybody who is brave enough. Samus vs any trash u throw out for 5$. I prefer ikes if at all possible.

I'll mm any falcos

So far

My mk vs. Razers falco
My mk/marth (pick) vs. gnes' falco

I slay the bird

so sillay

Clip

Dem

Wingz

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm afraid of rage

Xyro77

wow this is so cool i really want to go. Maybe ill even try out but i dont know how that tier stuff works in tourneys.
nah man dont worry about it. just show up and play with us. you will have fun. i promise

Xyro please explain to me why I see Marth next to your name. You dare disgrace the beauty of our goddess?

Best of luck to you, Ziggy.

Xyro77

Xyro please explain to me why I see Marth next to your name. You dare disgrace the beauty of our goddess?

Best of luck to you, Ziggy.
KJ, i wanna start using marth. If it dont work out(like it didnt with rob) ill go back to samus

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I thought your rob was pretty good xyro. Maybe you should keep him around for his good match ups

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
ROB doesn't really help in any of Samus' bad matchups. Marth, however, covers pretty much everyone but the ole' bat.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Jerm...no. <_<

MK has everything Marth has sans a spike, but 10x better...it's NOT in Marth's favor. MK has better pressure, options, crossups, recovery, range....if it were even, you'd see more Marths to go against MKs, and yet...

It's not a counter matchup, but it's clearly in MK's favor.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
No Jerm is right, it's closer to even than you think. Marth outranges MK in the air, has multiple GR shenanigans, tippered Dsmash on MKs Dsmash on shield, multiple Nado counters, etc etc. The only real weakness is getting off stage, same with Snake. It's just slight advantage MK. Don't be salty you lost to Kadin, RT.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Wow, when was I ever salty about losing to Kadin? He beat me, and he earned it. I didn't even rage at the smashfest, unlike some people. *cough* Stop grasping at straws, P4.

Alright, you guys need to talk to Roy...you obviously do not understand how hard the matchup is. But then again, none of you nor I main Marth.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I never said its marths favor. There arent enough marths to begin with, thats why you dont see them going even with MK.
If TL can fight Mk, marth for sure can. Oh and when did MK get a spike?

Also, roy says marth sucks in every situation, and you know that lol. And you main marth?

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Lol yeah Roy down plays how good Marth is, you should know that better than anyone RT >_>

And RT, I heard you went to Kadin and was like "I went all Marth" after you lost, like you had to let him know you didn't try or something rofl

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Jerm...read my post again. I didn't say I mained Marth.

Also, what character do you think Roy practices against the most? The one he did the most research on the most? The only character in which he sits down and tries to figure stuff out that might work? MK. And yet, he STILL has trouble against him.

TL has something Marth doesn't have...projectiles. I know you take them for granted, but you try playing a character that doesn't have one, like Ganon, Falcon, DK...and you notice how much a difference they make in any situation. In fact, I challenge you to win a match without using ANY of TL's projectiles, zair included. Think it's easy to play without projectiles?

P4, you have no idea what you're talking about. Kadin used to not even be able to beat my Marth at all, and yet he beat it in a tournament set. He did good. I didn't use my main, but it doesn't matter, no johns, he won. Go throw some controllers moar. I know "you shouldn't lose to anyone but Gnes and Razer", but until you stop ragequitting against people like Tree, don't call people out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom